Chapter 11, a new wand

"Good morning diana"said star trying to wake diana up. "Star?! Is 5am. Should you still asleep?" Said diana with a confused face. Star gasped "ofcourse not. I didnt sleep well last night" said star. They went down stairs and had a breakfast. Marco is already there because star woke him first. "Star what the rushed of this?" Said marco. "I have to go to the magic realm and make a new wand." Said star. "Ok ok lets go" said marco.Star grabbed her dimensional scisors and open the portal. Star grabbed meteora's raddle and went in to the portal. "Wowwwwww" said diana suprised the beauty of magic realm. "Focus! We can't lost any memories" said marco. "Wait, we lost our memories if we're to long in here?" Said diana. "That's right. Grab this phone every one!" Said star. "Ummm why we have to do that?" Said diana. "Because i already put some reminder in these phone." Star said. They grabbed the phone. Star grabbed meteora's raddle and put a few magic inside it and it turned into a wand.

 Star grabbed meteora's raddle and put a few magic inside it and it turned into a wand

"Alright, our job here is done. Lets get back to marco's room."star said. They went to marco room and made a plan when they get back to mewni. "Ok anyone has a plan how to defeat daria?" Said star. "Kind of." Said marco. Marco explained every detailed of his plan. They decited to use marco plan. They went to mewni the next day.