Chapter 3: "He kept me in his description?"

Heyo, I know I literally updated the other day but eh, don't expect regular updates, just when I feel like writing, enjoy your stay and I'll see you at the end

-FreakishWhale

***-=+=-***

Raven's POV

I woke up the next morning and, like usual, lay in bed for 20 minutes just gathering my thoughts before reaching over to unplug my phone and check Twitter. I was expecting everything to have died down by now, but oh boy was I wrong; fan art, fanfics, questions, a load of random letters - which I must admit, made me laugh, I was happy people were happy - so much more. I went through and favourited all of the fan arts, retweeting a few before deciding to tweet something myself. I opened up my camera and took a quick picture of my bed with the light from the window shining on the sheets and my knees raised up.

"3 MILLION! @LockedHeart: Ayyy, who likes mah sheets?"

I attached the picture of my grey and white galaxy sheets with all of the constellations drawn out on it. I instantly got thousands of replies varying from where I got them to asking if they could join me or if Jordan was there. I chuckled and quickly tweeted out:

"3 MILLION! @LockedHeart: Guys! I'm alone in here and I'd like it to stay that way, thanks. Also I got them years ago and my brother drew the constellations on <3"

I yawned as I pulled myself out of bed, grabbing my sheets and wrapping them around my shoulders before sitting down at my computer and switching it on. I shivered even under my thick blanket and fur onesie. Yes, I was wearing a onesie, a reindeer one to be exact. It was pretty awesome, although I'd cut the tail of years ago, it'd become so annoying to sit on and looked kinda stupid when I was walking around. "Hey." I practically jumped out my window as a voice burst out my computer at full volume. I'd apparently not muted Teamspeak last night.

"Oh my god, holy crap, I just pooed myself." I whimpered, "Who is that?" Go ahead, judge me for not knowing my old best friends voices after 3 years. I heard a small chuckle and rushed to turn down the volume before whoever it was deafened my entire street.

"You just 'pooed yourself'" They laughed again, "That's so adorable Lock." Well, that rules Jordan off the list, he'd never call me Lock, I learnt that the hard way. Wow, so damn bitter, Raven.I shook my head and got back to the subject at hand.

"God, just tell me who it is." I said through gritted teeth, attempting to find Teamspeak amongst the millions of tabs I had open last night.

"Well, I mean, I could tell you... But seeing as you're asking god, I won't." I could literally hear them smirking.

"Holy crap, when I find my freaking Teamspeak tab and check who this is I'm going to slap that smug look off your goddamn face, you moron. Now just tell me who it is." I was rapidly clicking and closing everything on my computer, so I could find this idiot before they disconnected.

"Hey, hey, calm down Lock. It's only me, your good ol' pal Graser10." I let out a deep sigh and relaxed my shoulders, which I hadn't realised were tense. It was only Graser, the stupid Canadian robot.

"Oh, it's you." I groaned, "Why the hell didn't you tell me that to begin with? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I accused, all he did was laugh.

"So, how've you been Miss Lock?" It was cute, him calling me Lock I mean. I've never told him my name and he's never told me his, although I know what his is and I have a sneaking suspicion that he knows mine too.

"I've been pretty darn great, Mr. Graser10cp. Oh! and congratulations on 1 million subscribers, I know you work harder than everyone and you really deserve it." I smiled at my screen, knowing I made the geeky little boy on the other end blush like a girl who just got asked to prom.

"Uh- um, thanks Lock, it means a lot - not that it's from you or anything! I mean, yeah, that it's from you.. Wait - Can I start over?" I laughed at his stupidity.

"Sure, try not to screw it up this time, though." I opened a new tab and began scrolling through Twitter whilst Graser tried to collect his thoughts.

"Thanks for still looking and caring and being there for us even if you weren't actually there. 3 years is a long time, but you still managed to notice all of the milestones we all hit, don't even try to deny it. Every time one of us hit something big, you would say at the end of your videos 'and well done for everything you accomplished, you really deserved it.' You cared the whole time Lock, and I think that's pretty damn adorable." Now it was my turn to blush like a little girl.

"Oh Graser! I'm so glad I let you say that, it almost sounds like the little robot's got feelings. I didn't think any of you watched me when we weren't talking, that's so cute. Honestly, you guys are the best, I can't believe you." I brought my hands to my mouth and squealed, squirming around in my chair.

"We were your biggest supporters! You may not have known it, but Bayani kept the link to your channel in his description for every video." What? Graser kept talking but I let my thoughts drown him out. He kept me in his description? Why would he do that, we completely fell out. I thought he hated me, that's why he revealed my name started with and R... Right? "Lock? LOCK?" I was brought back to reality by Graser screaming my name.

"Whoa, what? Sorry, I completely zoned out there." I confessed, "Sorry."

"What, when I told you about Bayani keeping you in his description? Yeah, that kinda made me smile for a very long time too." he gave a light laugh and sighed.

"I swear I made the biggest mistake leaving you guys, thank you so much for telling me Graser. I would so hug you if I could right now." I giggled like a child and went back to Twitter.

"Jordan @xBayani: when you eavesdrop on someones conversation and hear the cutest things ever"

"3 MILLION! @LockedHeart: @xBayani EHEM something you want to share with us, sir?"

"Oh, hey there guys." Jordan finally spoke up in Teamspeak.

"Are you freaking serious right now, dude? I screamed at my computer, "Me and Graser were having a MOMENT and you just- you just Tweeted about it!" I yelled.

"Shut up, I know when you're fake angry. Plus, your conversation was too cute not to tweet about." I groaned and checked the time on my computer. 11:53am. Oops.

"Shut your face Jordan, I'm going to go get breakfast. It's late." I rolled my eyes and blew a raspberry at my computer before standing to leave, as I walked out my door I heard a faint

"You know you love me really Lock!" from Jordan. Dang man, I'm impressed, he remembered to call me Lock while Graser was there. GG Jordan.

***-=+=-***

Heyo, so I wrote this to a weird playlist with a lot of different genres in it, so excuse if the mood of the chapter randomly changes at times. I want to write something here but I don't know what. Um... Question of the chapter maybe..?

Favourite Cube fanfic?

Answer: I literally have no clue, I've read too many to pick a favourite.

Votes and comments help keep me inspired.

Never be afraid to stop by and say hi :)

Bye Whales

-FreakishWhale