Chapter 4

Kirishima's POV
Following the gaze of everyone as Dabi looks at us. He starts to sign.

Zoe looks up, "Roy? WAIT, you know where Roy is??"

She stands up, walking over to the back door, "I'll let him in, but keep an eye on him."

She swings open the back door, and he marches over.

"Bakugou Katsuki. Eijirou Kirishima. I have someone... who has questions."

I look at Kat, "Okay... Bring them here." Dabi smiles, pulling open his jacket, revealing a small female. Her head cover with a hat and hair tied up underneath. She has a longer jacket on- Wait... That's Dabi trench coat. Her head is buried between Dabi's chest and arm, practically hiding like a scared chihuahua.

Dabi taps her shoulder and she glances out toward us. "...hey... umm, yeah. I have questions." Her voice surprised me, instead of it being similar to Uraraka, it was similar to that one person... Scarlet from that anime.. FE Fates?? I don't remember.

Dabi looks at Zoe, "I would leave, but she had a rough run in with someone close to her. Almost had her jumping off the seventh or eighth floor of a building. I agreed to protect her, which means, I want tea." Zoe rolls her eyes, marching toward the kitchen.

I sit up as the two of them get closer, it sets my nerves up for an attack. The woman takes a seat, looking at Dabi, "You know, they're just kids. The worse they could do is explode my head," she mutters, practically finding herself still.

Kat looks at her, "You... You have questions for us??"

She nods, pulling out a piece of paper and a key, "These.... These were left on my doorstep." I take the key as Kat takes the paper, scanning it like a printer.

I pause. The key in my hand could be crushed by very little pressure, like a stick and a 10 kilogram weight. Kat pauses as well, "Touya Todoroki. Icy-Hot's older brother??" I gasp, practically snatching the note out of his hand.

"Icy-Hot?" The woman asks, I glance up, "Shoto Todoroki. He's a hero in training at U.A High."

The woman looked down, "Okay. Well, that makes more sense. What does the key belong to?" Kat examines the key, "It's small... Small enough to fit into the lock in the locket!" I smile, looking back at the two of them, "Speaking of which, why aren't police after you Dabi?"

He laughs, "I'm not on police radar at the moment. I haven't done anything incriminating lately. Plus, at least I'm not being shot at." The woman looks up at him, "I almost died today though. The man I met up with almost trapped me inside his apartment. That was, until I broke his nose."

I chuckle at the comment as Zoe exits the kitchen with two new tea glasses. She hands one to the woman and sets Dabi's on the table. Dabi sighs, leaning over to get it, "You know this position sure would be amazing if I was-" A bang is heard as the pot behind Dabi shatters, "...being shot at. You know, I think it's time we left. People seem to hate it when I'm-"

The woman picks up her hand, as another bang is heard. There, right behind Kat's head, is a paused bullet, "Hey. I know I'm with him right now, but I think we need to get all three of you out of here." Kat nods, turning to me. I activate my quirk, "I'll be a shield, I guess." The woman nods, standing up.

We walk out the back door, walking close to the fence, "Alright, you three. Jump over." Dabi then sighs, picking the woman up also, "No. no. You over first. I need-" "Dabi, we have a problem."

Dabi sighs, "Teleport us somewhere then." She smiles, "Finally."

I blink and we're in Roy's room in the 2-A dorms. Kat looks around, then back at the woman, "This is my sister's room. She slept, ate, recorded, and confused everyone here." Dabi starts looking around. On the walls are normal adult things, shelves, books, a skull poster, Kat's favorite bands. But, there was a cork board, full of stuff on the Flight Hero:Hawks.

Dabi chuckles, "Honestly, that doesn't surprise me." The woman starts to move about, "I recognize this room..."

Kat sighs, "Zoe, the locket." Zoe sighs, hammering the locket into his hand. The locket flys open, and inside of it...

Is a picture of a young her and a red haired boy.

??? POV
"Following treatment and the quirk she used, he should-"

My eyes flutter open. I yawn, sitting up.

"Oh! You're up!"

I look over to the blonde girl who said that.

I nod, "Yeah. Yeah. Where am I?"

"League of Villains base,

John Rin."

Word Count:809