Chapter 3

Kirishima's POV
3 hour After

A knock upon the door and there stood a blue haired woman.

"Aizawa isn't home. Go away-" "No! Wait, what do you know about my sister, Roy."

Zoe stops the door, opening it further. She glances at Kat, then opens it all the way, "Come inside. I wanna talk to you in private. Don't want Hawks to overhear."

Kat nods, taking another step inside of the house.

Roy's POV
3 hours after
I take another sip of the hot chocolate he gave me, "So, you mean to tell me, you're my fiancé. I brought something for my brother and was launched out of the car??"

He nods, looking down. I glance over at the box, "Mind if I look inside?" He nods, getting up and grabbing it.

I open the box, grabbing a small key, a note, and a picture of the king. I open the note.

Roy,

It's Touya. I have very little paper and the ink in this pen is gonna die, but oh well. I'm gonna use you're escape route, I need to get out of this place.

I remember the promise we made so vividly, so I'm gonna write it down here.

I, Touya Todoroki, promise to protect you, as long as you protect me as well.

This is pen is dead.

Touya Todoro

I look up at the Red Demon, "Who's Touya Todoroki?"

He looks at me, as I point to the note, "He promised to keep me safe and protected-" "Well, you're safe and protected here."

I don't like with feeling in my stomach. It's telling me to get out of here. I stand up, "Well, thanks for your information. I didn't need it, though I promise you I'm deeply greatful-" "You can just stay here, babe."

I back into the balcony door, I ball my hand into a fist. "I don't wanna fight you, sir." He laughs a bit, "You really think-" My arm swings around, flying like a missle on target. I punch his nose, making him stumble back, holding it.

I grab the handle of the balcony door, rushing toward the fence holding it in. I glance back, seeing he's on his feet, running toward the door. I look down, and-

"ROY, JUMP!"

There, in the balcony below, is Dabi. I climb over the railing and jump, Dabi catching me like I was the negative side of a magnet and he was the positive side. He pulls me into his chest, and up above I hear, "Did she seriously jump? Did she survive??" I let quiet sobs into Dabi's chest, "I'm so sorry. I wanted to figure stuff out."

Dabi grunts, pitting his arms the entire way around me, "I'll come with you from now on. It's dangerous by yourself. Who do you need to see next?"

I look back at my hand, and hold up the picture of the king, "I need to find him and his steed."

Bakugou's POV
3 hours and 8 minutes after

Sitting on a couch, waiting for the person with all the answers to finish making your tea is hard. It's like a Fire is in your living room, but you can't move. Ei grabs my hand, pulling it closer to his chest.

Zoe exits the kitchen with 3 tea cups. She sets all of them down as if they were small rabbits. I look up at her, "Time to answer?"

She sighs, "What do you wanna know, Bakugou?"

Ei nods, as I grab my tea cup. I bring it up to my mouth, the steam running around the edges of my mouth, the warm tea entering my mouth. It eases me.

"Alright, first question. Did Roy know anyone that could make help her go missing or fake her own death?"

Zoe shakes her head, "If she did, that would've been me or... John. But, as you can tell, I'm the only one still living." I nod, Ei squeezes me hand a bit, comforting me.

"Roy gave my a locket, that is locked, and-" "Her locket?" I glance up, as Zoe quickly stands up, "The locket her childhood best friend gave her?" My eyes widen, "A Todoroki gave her this locket??"

Zoe extends her hand. Reaching in my pocket, I pull out the golden locket, putting it in her hand. She glances at me, "The other thing?"

I nod, "Earrings."

She smiles, "Those go to her hero costume. They aren't really important, as far as I know."

Zoe holds the locket up, showing the difference in metal on both sides. She gulps, handing it back to me, "The key is probably with her stuff. Which means-" "Hawks has it," Ei interrupts her. Zoe sighs, "You guys... I miss her too, it's just... I don't think she's still alive-"

Zoe stops mid sentence, looking behind us, "And speaking of people I didn't want to see today."

Ei and I turn around, and there stood the "Fire-Fuck," Dabi.

Okay. So! Yeah, I'm sorry about ranting in the last thing that was uploaded. It's just, you expect BakuDeku in a KiriBaku book??

Ahem

Yeah.

??? POV
The cold and dry feeling is lifting.

The darkness is still present, but I don't think for long.

I need to wake up.

I'm going to wake up.