MY FIANCE IS A WHAT NOW? (FINAL)

Omg! Its been so long since I have been on. (blame it on school ^ ^) Well, I'm back with a whole new chapter, FINAL chapter for this first book. I thought really long and hard if I should or shouldn't make it a series and after getting advice from family and friends I will. The second book will be out Eventually so please, sit back, have a bowl of popcorn and ENJOY!!! ^.^

FINAL

Lindsay P.O.V.

When I got out of the shower, I put on my undergarments and a medium length blue dress. Then, I slipped on my white sandals and sunhat. I see James and the others were still talking and there was no way I'm going to stay in a room for who knows how long. So, I'm going to get me some fresh air by the pool, or either chill out in the lobby. I open the balcony door and told James, "I'm going to the pool ok. Call when you need me and when you're done."

"Ok." he says.

I close the door and grab my bag and my cell phone off the table. When I saw that I have everything I needed, I was off to the pool.

It felt great to be out in the fresh air again. I can finally breath. I sat in one of those chairs that you will normally see at a beach or at a pool and have your legs stretch out in front of you while a huge umbrella sits up near you giving you shade. I had my half empty lemonade next to me and I was listening to music on my ipod and reading a teen magazine. I'm not that old to still read these. Some of these gossips are actually interesting. Who ever knew that pop star Justin Bieber had a small tattoo on his waist line. He's a sweet and cute little boy.

A woman that look like she's in her mid 40's sat next to me and address sunscreen on her wrinkly arms. I nod and smile 'hi' to her, but she said something that I couldn't make out. I pause my music on my ipod. "Pardon?"

" I said it's beautiful out isn't it." She said with her country accent.

"Oh yes, it's gorgeous." I turned from her to continue listening to my music and read my magazine, but she tapped me on the arm to get my attention again. "Yes?" I asked

"Looks like you got one on the way. How long do you have now?"

"3 more months" I replied.

"Congratulations. What are you having?"

"A girl." I slightly smiled.

"Lucky." She laughed. "I have 3 boys. They are very hard to handle."

I nod my head ok and got back to reading my magazine.

"OH GOLLY! That's a really nice rock on your finger."

"Thanks I'm getting married next month."

"Oh. But- you look so young. How old are you?"

I replied, "20"

Her expression changed from cheerful talkative country woman to snooty still talkative country woman.

"I see. So you're getting married because you're pregnant. These things don't solve anything miss."

I leaned up a bit taking my ear buds out of my ear and looked at her straight in the eyes. Did she say what I think she just said? "Excuse me?"
"You're. getting. Married. Because. you're. pregnant. These. things. doesn't. solve. Nothing." She said slowly, spacing out her words like I'm deaf.

"Uh, no. I'm marrying him because I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

"Riiiight. You know the problem with you young girls is that you don't sit down and think. You should be in college and make something out of yourself." OH MY GOD! She sounds like my mother. Kill me!

"I'm guessing the guy you're so in love with is super rich right? That's how you manage to live so perfectly." Ok this woman has seriously lost her mind. Is she calling me a gold digger, but not literally calling me a gold digger?

"LADY what's your problem?!"

"Girls like you that always depend on a man and don't have a future for themselves."

Yea, she lost it alright. Time to put her in her place. "Listen Grandma!! I don't have to depend on anybody for my needs. Did I go to college? No. But I make my own money, I have my own business and I can get what ever I want. I run and created my own fashion industry: Linds Line, which you're currently wearing right now. That Bikini was specifically made for juniors, not old people! So, don't judge me when you don't know shit!!" I stood up grabbing all my things. I put on my hat and said, "Good Day Grandma." and left with music blasting in my ear and her mouth hung open, speechless.

I woke up around 11:25 at night. I yawn stretching out my arms and legs. I notice James wasn't in bed. He was outside on the balcony. Gosh, how long does it take? I got out of bed and opened the door. It was...quiet. No one was outside but James. When he saw that I was behind him and he said, "Hey sleeping beauty." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "How was your 6 hour nap?" I smirked against his lip, "awesome" and kiss him again.

"Finally its over. Where did they go anyway?"

"Somehow they managed to sneak and got a room."

"Ohh. That guy Jacob. What was he saying to me anyway? In another language."

"Nothing, just being silly."

"Ohh. I see." I looked up at the beautiful clear sky. Everything seems so open. The stars were out and the moon was full and blue.

"I wanna show you something." He whispered in my ear.

"What?"

He grin and grab my hand leading me out of the room and down the hall.

"James where are we going?"

"You'll see." He opened a door that had the symbol stairs on it. I looked at him questioningly and went up while he was behind me making sure I won't fall back. As we got to the very top approaching another door, he got in front of me and opened the door for me. I took 2 slow steps out, surprised and blissful. "Come on." he said.

We step away from, the door and out into the opened seeing nothing but the clear skies and hearing the soft ocean sway in the distance. We were on the roof. The best part of this was that you can see the stars clearly, Costa Rica lights were departed and the moon is very close from here.

"This is crazy beautiful." I say, staring up at the amazing atmosphere. This looks a lot better than the view at home in California. I lay on the roof, having James to lay right next to me. "Thank You.", I say sincerely.

"Make a wish." He told me while looking up at the moon. I joined him, then slowly close my eyes and wished for a happy ending. I opened them and gawked right back at the sky. It was breath taking. The whole place was. I slipped my fingers between James's.

"Lindsay?"

"Hmm?"

"What would you do if you had to meet the president?"

I instantly glanced at him, shock.

"The-The President Of The United States of America?" I stuttered.

He nod his head. "Yup. He wants to meet with us."

I shook my head yes and smiled. This is big. Really really big.

"Ok. We're off tomorrow. On our way to Washington D.C. Is that fine with you?" He asked.

"Perfect." I couldn't stop smiling.

***********************************************************************

AND CUT! That ends for this final chapter for MY FIANCE IS A WHAT NOW?

Like I said in the beginning the next one will be out eventually but it won't be long.

I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT FROM YOUR LIFE READING THIS. IM VERY GRATEFULL!! I WANNA ESPECIALLY THANK MY FANS and I wondering why some of you aren't (fan me ^^) And THOSE OF YOU WHO READ THIS. LOVE YA. PEACE ^ ^