MY FIANCE IS A WHAT NOW? pt.2

I hope you got the message from part 1. Again i really do apoligize. So enjoy. ^_^ 

Here's part 2. Enjoy ^_^

I woke up the next morning feeling the sun beaming through the window shining right on my face. As I opened my eyes I saw the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He slept so peacefully and had an innocent look on his face. He slept like a baby. I couldn't do anything but smile at this scene and gently kiss him on the lips. I felt his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"No don't go." He whispered holding on to me tightly. 

"Don't you think its time to get up and make breakfast right now." 

"No don't. Josephine will do it."

Suddenly, his stomach growled and we both laughed knowing the situation here. 

"Alright up I go. You should be getting ready to get to work Mr." 

He yawned and stretch in the bed as I address myself with my robe and slipping on my house shoes.

"Hey come here." he said waving for me to come on his side of the bed as he was slipping on his underwear. As saunter towards him, he pulled me closer to him, unwrapping my robe and resting his head on my belly. I brushed back his hair, seeing that he had something on his mind. But what? He kissed my stomach and whispered something under his breath I wasn't able to make out.

"James. What's Wrong?" 

"Nothing really. I just don't feel like doing this anymore."

I slightly panicked wondering what the heck is he talking about. Not wanting to do what anymore? Deal with me, our unborn child, this life?

James chuckled, "You should stop freaking out. It feels like the baby is going mad crazy in there."

"Then what are you talking about? Don't feel like doing what anymore?" 

"Relax. I just don't feel like going to work today. That is all."

I slightly laughed. Worrying for no reason at all.  

"I thought you love your job?" 

"I do. Just don't feel like going in today though." 

"Oh. Well I should go make breakfast if Josephine haven't started yet. In the meanwhile, you should get ready for work."

"Aye Aye captain."

Of course, Josephine was down making breakfast like she normally do. Actually, she was done, all she was doing now was pouring orange juice and coffee.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Hill." She smiled. Her long silky red hair was gorgeous as always. 

"Morning to you to Josephine. Wow this looks delicious." 

"Please. Mrs. Hill. Go ahead and eat." 

"Don't mind if I do."

After a brief moment of pause Josephine, the cook, asked, "Will Mr. Hill be joining breakfast this morning?" 

"I think so. He's preparing for work now."

"Nope, I'm done now." He says coming down the stairs. 

"I poured you coffee Mr. Hill." 

Without acknowledging her he instantly went to me and said, "Listen, there is something I was meaning to tell you."

"What is it?" I say drinking my orange juice. 

"I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days. I'll be back Saturday." 

I slowly put down my drink, hearing the news from him. I looked the other way not daring to look into his eyes. He seems to be going out of town a lot lately and I try not be suspicious.

"Hey don't look like that. Its work, that's the only reason why I didn't want to go today." He pulled my chin up to look in his eyes. I wasn't happy.

"I know you have to go out of town for 'work' but you could have told me that it was today." 

"I know and I'm very sorry. I didn't know how you would take it." 

"And how do you think I'm taking it now?!" 

"Well..." 

I pushed his hands from me and started walking off towards the next room, the living room. James grabbed me by my hand trying to make me stop, and he hold me from behind.

"Look, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't have this all planned out. This is just business I have to handle ok?"

I only nod my head still, disappointed but understanding that he has work.  

"Hey, call up some friends, hang out, and just do...girl stuff." 

"They're all at school at the moment. I'll have to call them later or either tomorrow if they're not too hung up on their studies."

James gently kissed me and whispered, "Sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise." 

"Kay. Just, go before you miss your flight ok?" 

He agreed, gave me another kiss and grabbed his suitcase. 

"I'll call you as soon as I get to the Los Angeles Air port." 

"Where are you going anyway?" I asked him. 

"I'll be in-uh- Georgia for a few days."

I walked him out the door and to his car. I gave him one more kiss showing him how much I love him and I don't want to loose him. Then He was off. I waved goodbye, and as soon as he left through our iron gates, a tear slid down my cheek.