2 - School

Who knew missing so much school and returning without anyone knowing would cause so much joy? Your return is the topic of everyone's conversations. People whisper as you pass by. When you pass by them, you catch a little of their conversation and most of them sound like 'Can you believe she's back?' or 'There's no way that's Clara Argent. She's even hotter than before." Things like that really boost your confidence. 

        I've only just been in the school parking lot and I've heard all of that. A smirk has taken place on my lips, enjoying the fact that everyone is talking about my return. Lydia doesn't even know that I agreed to come to school today. I drop my keys in the bottom on my messenger bag, while headed up towards the school. A group of boys catch my attention from the corner of my eye. 

        I change my direction to head for the boys instead of the school. I see a best friend of mine. Stiles back is to me, but I could recognize the back of his head anywhere. Two other boys are talking to Scott and Stiles and I recognize them as Aiden and Ethan. Like I said, Lydia has been keeping me updated on everything in Beacon Hills. The four of them are standing by three bikes, two of them much nicer than the first ones, which I'm assuming is Scott's.    

        "You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden points to his brother and himself.

        I sarcastically laugh, announcing my arrival. All heads turn my way. I drape an arm on Stiles' right shoulder, glaring at the twins. "No way in hell is that happening."

        Scott and Stiles gape at me. I flash a smile in their directions. I'm sure they know I'm back in town, but they probably had no idea when they would be seeing me again. Awh. I've missed these guys.

        Aiden narrows his eyes. "Who are you?"

        I smirk back. "I could be your worse nightmare, but let's not make that happen."

        Aiden peers at me, confused. He brings his attention back to Scott. "You came to us for help. We helped."   

        Stiles forces his eyes off of me and back to Aiden. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping, in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

        I cross my arms over my chest. "Why would Scott even say yes?"

        "Okay. Seriously, who the hell are you?" Aiden glares. 

        I laugh at how annoyed he is getting with me. "Not important. Just answer the question."

        Aiden huffs. "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

        "I can think of one." Isaac Lahey appears on my left side.

        I smile at him. Not going to lie, a part of me has missed Isaac and all of his negativity.

        "Like, the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac continues. 

        "Ooh." I grin up at the blonde, curly headed boy. "I'm in." 

        Aiden lifts his head up, eyes glowing blue and fangs bared. A growl comes from him. "You want to try?"

        "Awh." I sarcastically gush. "Is the poor, little werewolf upset about not getting his way?"

        Aiden steps forward, prepared to fight. I step forward myself, grabbing the knife stuffed inside of my jacket and pressing it against his neck before he can even think of attacking me. I press the edge of the knife against his throat, just enough to slice a small area of skin. Aiden growls as a small droplet of blood slides down his throat. Isaac joins my side, claws extended.