Life Update

*I've updated 3 stories before this. Don't miss them. 3 updates in a day!!*

Hola people! I hope everyone is doing good and being safe out there. I hope you are maintaining social distance and practicing proper personal hygiene. My life has been very hectic since the past few months. I am now a final year university student and so so so busy with my Masters thesis. A lot of things are going in the world right now. We are going through a pandemic and no country or a place has been able to avoid it. We are all suffering and struggling, some more than others. My anxiety has been on a peak high now a days. I am privileged enough to sit inside my home and take every possible precautions. I still have some money to survive without a job but my heart really goes out to people who are not as privileged and have been forced out of homes or their jobs and are going days without food and shelter. More than that, I'm worried that this is not going to end anytime soon, at least until we find a vaccine. I know you people probably didn't want to be reminded of it again but I have learned that letting it out only makes it easier and also sending a message that we are in this together. No one is alone. 

I also want to tell you that you don't have to be pressured to be productive in the time of pandemic. I know it feels like you have so much time that you could potentially use for getting better at some or other skill but trust me, so much free time at hand only makes our mind run in all different directions and think all sorts of thoughts. Take this time to rest and when/if you feel like doing something, start small. Invest half an hour of your time and then take it upto 1 hour and so on. That way you'll have a sense of achievement since no achievement is big or small. I personally have been very affected by it. Seeing all my friends on Instagram making amazing dishes, honing their drawing or sketching skills and here I am who can't even binge watch because I have a pending big ass thesis to finish! I have been so demotivated and I have an Instagram page that has motivational quotes! The irony! But anyway, I've been trying to post more actively so that more people can benefit from it. If you like quotes, you can head over to https://www.instagram.com/just.in.quotes/ or just search for just.in.quotes on Instagram. I'm sure you won't be disappointed and if I'm able to make some difference in your life, I'll be happy. If you do end up following me, comment 1 of your favorite movie or book name on any of the post. That way I'll know you guys were there and I will also get many books and movie suggestions to read! Stay safe and stay positive.