Part 1

'I can't believe this girl is my soul mate. She's such a nerd.'

My brother Jack came over and said "Hey man."
"Hey."
"Is that your soul pendent?"
"Yeah."
"Who is it?"
"The small red head."
Jack looked over and said "Oh. You mean four eyed Iris?"
A group of jocks knocked her school books out of her hands and she sighed.

'Pigtails, glasses and a Harry Potter swetter? Epic nerd!'

Four girls went and kicked her books into a puddle of water and then laughed at her.

'She's weak. She can't be my soul mate.'"Is the nerd about to cry? Look her glasses are fogging up!"
Iris took deep breaths and stood up.

"She's so mad! Look at her!"
"It's almost cute."
I sighed.

'She is my soul mate so I better go help her. Just until I learn how to break this stupid bond.'

Suddenly I heard "I am so tired of you three being complete bitches to me!"
'Wow! Did she really just say that?!'

She picked her books up and ran away from the school biulding.

"Where is she going?"
"I'll show you."
I followed my brother.

Iris

        'Why can't I  tell them who I really am? What I can really do?'

I sat at the lake and dipped my hand into the water. I lifted my hand and water came with it.

"I am Iris Alexander. The worlds only female elementle. The most powerful elementle. My parents disowned me and wants nothing to do with me. I'm Iris. Unloved, unwelcome and unwanted."
I looked down at my clothes.

"My soulmate will reject me at this rate."
I took off the dorky swetter I was required to wear and started walking through the trees.

Xander

        'Oh my gosh!'

"Your soulmate is hot! Who knew that Iris had a rocken hot body like that?!"
"How old is she?"
"She's 16."
'She has the body of a full grown women!'

I followed her.

Iris

        I changed and sighed.

'Much better.'

I swear I felt someone watching me. See my house wasn't really a house, it was more like a log cabin with no windows. That's when being an elementle really came in handy. Kept me warm at night and I could protect myself if someone dared to break in. I turned my head and seen this really young man sitting against a tree a couple meters away. He was looking the other way now but I don't know how much he had seen. But I wasn't creeped out like I should have been. I was extreamly...shy and very flattered if his facial expression was anything to go by. I walked outside and said "Can I help you?"
He looked at me and my heart stopped beating. He was extreamly handsome. Sun gold hair, beautiful sea blue eyes and muscles that lasts for days! Extreamly handsome if I may say so myself. He smiled and flashed me his straight white teeth and said "I'm Xander."
He held his hand out and I said "I'm Iris."
We shook hands.

"Um...here. This is for you."
He held out a pendent. I looked at him and said "A soul pendent? Only high ranking nobels and buissness men have these."
"I happen to be both high ranking and a buissness man."
I looked at the pendent and back at Xander.

"Why are you giving me your soul pendent?"
"Because I want you to wear it."
"Um...okay."
He took it and helped me put it on.

"You can never take it off. If you need me just whisper my name and I'll be there in a blink of an eye."
"Okay."
He kissed my neck and I sighed.

'Maybe I should start a diet. I'm getting fat.'

Xander growled and said "No."
"No what?"
"Dieting. Your body is perfect."
"Your my soulmate. You-."
"Iris...there is a tent in my pants at this moment."
"Xander-."
"Show off your body baby."
"How?"
"Your doing it."
He kissed my shoulder and was gone. I had to calm myself down and I decided to go shopping. I went to open my wallet to count my money when I seen a flash of something in a card slot. I took it out and seen a black card with my name on it. I was very confused until I found the note taped to the back of it.

For you my love. That way you can buy some new clothes or maybe some windows. It's not safe for a lovely young lady like yourself to be in the middle of no where with no windows. Or you can just call my cell phone and move into my house. Either one is fine with me.

Love Xander

I smiled and said nothing. I went to the mall with my new black card.

        I walked in and went straight to the shop where my only friend worked. I knew she was working because she works every Wensday.

"Hey Iris. I haven't seen you here in a while. Do you need help?"
"As a matter of fact Anna...I do. I need a new wardrobe. Can you help?"
She smiled and said "Right this way."
I spent the rest of my aafternon shopping for new clothes. It wasn't the ideal thing to be doing but it needed to be done.