Part 3

Right about now you must be wondering why Sally was with a stranger. Well she knew she could trust him. The club had very strict policies in place so that having a session with a member of the club was completely safe. They were also required to provide frequent test results for sexually transmitted diseases or any other problems that may affect other members.

‘‘I want you to count for me and say thank you daddy  after each one. You got that slut’’ The stranger demanded of Sally. ‘‘Yes daddy’’ As much as she doesn't like to admit it, being called names turned her on.
SMACK! ‘‘One. Thank you daddy…    Two. Thank you daddy…     Three. Thank you daddy’’ Sally continued as she subtly winced in pain til finally he reach twenty and stop. He palmed her ass enjoying the redness and her soft groans of pain and her slick wetness dripping from her pussy. He ran a finger up her slit and placed it in her welcoming mouth, ‘‘See how wet you are for me slut?’’ she sucked his finger dry before responding, ‘‘Yes daddy’’ with a groan. He motioned for her to kneel at his feet before pulling out his cock yet again for her. She sucked him off one last time before he caressed her cheek and pulled up his pants making himself look presentable before leaving the room without another word. Sally groaned in utmost frustrations and annoyance. He did not even have the decency to get her off before leaving. He left her hot and bother right on the edge but no matter how much she craved an orgasm she was not into getting herself off. Sally dressed herself before walking out the room intending to just leave and go home when she crashed into a broad naked chest.