Part 2

As she entered the club, alcohol and sweat bombarded her nose. She quickly made her way over to the doors that clearly read ‘‘Members Only’’ She knocked twice then waited a second before knocking once again. All members knew that knock. The door open to reveal a bodyguard in the dark room with a book in the corner. She signed the book before walking through the thick heavy curtain at the back of the room. The scent of sex lingered on the air as moans and sex noises reached her air. Sally let out a sigh of relief. She knew tonight was going o be good. She stood on the balcony watching over the room just taking in the sight. Right in front of her was a girl laid over a table with a collar on her neck bring pounded by what seems to be her dominant and sucking the cock of another man while a small crowd of people gathered. Some people were turned on and ended up joining them or doing their own thing. As aroused as she was, Sally just made her way to the bar and ordered a sex on the beach. She was the most covered person here and she was hoping that it didn't stay that way for long. While sipping on her drink, a tall man in a suit say on the stool next to her and ordered a scotch meat. He was obviously a dom based on the way he carried himself. Sally took interest in him but she wasn't a sub, she was a switch meaning she could be both dominant or submissive. She wanted to talk to him but stayed quiet. Right now she yearned for a proper dom. Fortunately he turned to her and started conversing, making it clear that he was interested. She played the perfect submissive role and bowed her head or addressed him as sir when she must. Eventually he led her to a secluded hallway by the bathroom and started to kiss her. Normally doms weren't like that but she ignored the alarms in her head and kissed back. ‘‘Kneel slut.’’ he commanded. She obeyed and sank to her knees and he unbuckled his belt and pulled out his cock. ‘‘Suck!’’ he demanded so she did. She immediately took the head in to her mouth and started slow before going further. He wasn't that small but he wasn't impressive either. She fit all of him in her mouth when he grabbed her hair and started to face fuck her. She silently laughed in her head that he wasn't enough to make her gag yet he continued to try. He pulled her up by her hair saying ‘‘Your safe word is cookie now let's go’’ he took her to one of the bed rooms and laid her over his knee after making her strip ‘‘This is not a punishment. It is just for me’’ ‘‘Yes sir’’ ‘‘Call me Daddy’’ ‘‘Yes daddy’’ sally responded. The stranger awaited her consent before he rubbed his hand over her ass slipping further into his dominant role.