Chapter 4

Isabella's P.O.V.

So where on our way to the door when i get a text.

Text convo.

Harry : Where are you guys ?

Me: - We are outside your house getting ready to come in.

Harry: Okay come to the kitchen me and Niall are in there.

Me : - Okay.

After we were done i locked my phone back. We go in the kitchen and we see Harry and Niall. Ashley runs to Niall and they start making out instantly. Harry came up to me and kissed me on the cheek then he said "You look beautiful." I started blushing and said "Thank you." He said "You wanna dance ?" I said "Sure why not." I thought to myself im breaking all my rules but i dont care because im having fun.

We get out to the dance floor and i was grinding on him and he was enjoying it. Then my phone started ringing. He asked who was it i said it was an unknown number so he took my phone answered it and said "Who is this." i couldnt hear the conversation so Harry and i went out back so i could hear better. Then Harry put the phone on speaker.

Phone convo.

Harry : Who the hell is this ?

???? : Who is this and where is that slut at.?"

Relization hit me and i knew exactly who it was i started balling my eyes out.

Harry : This is her friend and she's not a slut so whoever you are loose this number bye.

End of phone convo

I didnt realize i was moved till i realized that i wasn't outside no more i was in what looked like a bedroom. I was all alone so i thought but then i seen somebody come outta the bathroom with a cold rag and then i realized it was Harry. He came over to me and had a look of concerned in his eyes so he asked "Are you okai." I said "No, i kno who that was though." He asked "Who was it and why were they calling you a slut." So i told him "Its a long story." He said "I have time." So i took a deep breathe and started telling him everything bye the end of the story his eyes were filled of hatred disgust and sadness all in one.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was so frustrated with what i found out that Isabella's dad has been doing to her all these years. I was so frustrated that i just wanted to beat the crap out of him but i didnt instead i just sat there and comforted Isabella. I kept her in my arms for a long time then i told her "I'm going to protect you i wont let anybody else hurt you." She looked up at me and whispered "Thank you i really appreciate that." I looked at her and for the first time ever i realized i was falling in love with her.

I could tell that she was getting tired so i gave her one of my t-shirts to sleep in and told her that i would be back in a minute. I went downstairs and told Niall what was going on and that Isabella was going to be staying with me so i needed him to take Ashley home. He agreed then they left. I tell everybody that the party is over then after that everybody leaves. After everybody's gone i start to straighten up a little bit then got tired and said ill do the rest tomorrow when i wake up.

Isabella's P.O.V.

I cant believe that Harry is being so nice to me but then i realized that maybe he wasn't as bad as i kept saying he was. he gave me one of his t-shirts to put on. I got up off the bed and went to take a shower i was in the shower for about 45 minutes cause it felt so good. But yea i get out to see harry laying on the bed snoring sleep. I put the shirt on and then i lay down next to him and get under the covers then i go to sleep so as i lay down Harry wakes up and pulls me closer to him so we can cuddle. And with that i fell asleep.