Chapter 2

I park my car and get out just as i'm headed towards the front door i see my best friend Ashley. She looks so excited so i call to her "Ashley!" She turns around and she starts running toward me like a maniac. When she finally reaches me she yanks my wrist toward her i wince. I thought she didn't see it but i was wrong. She looks at me with an upset face and says sternly "Isabella Marie Thomas, What the hell happen to you.!?" i say "Hey no need to put my whole name out there like that i don't want everyone to know it." She says "I don't give a damn about the whole world right now the only person i care about is my best friend." I look at her with tears in the brim of my eyes and she says "Nope we are not about to do this right here bathroom now." And with that we were off to the bathroom. When we get to the bathroom and we see that nobody else is in there she puts a note on the door that says out of order then she locks it.

I take a deep breath and then i tell her everything starting from this morning and ending at getting here. By the time i'm done with the whole story were both sitting in the bathroom in tears on the floor. She's holding me in her lap and telling me "Everything will be okay." I tell her "I cant go home tonight." She says "Why?" And i tell her that he said "That he's gone finish when i get home tonight." She says "Awee poor baby i'm sorry, but you can stay with me." I say "Thanks love." She says "No problem were basically family." I give her the biggest hug ever. After that we get up off the floor and go to the sink i notice i cried my concealer off and i look in the mirror and see the black eye so i asked her "Do you have any concealer?" she looks at me and says "Yea." Then she looks at my eye and said "Did he do this?" I look at her and said "Yea,this morning when i tried to fight him off." She looks in her bag and grabs the concealer and says "Here you go." After were done with our makeup and everything we head out the bathroom and head to our first hour. Before we part we hug each other and she says "Ill save you a seat in first hour." I say "Okay." And with that she was gone it was just me and the world for now.

I take a deep breath and head to my first hour. As i'm walking to first hour i'm on my phone not paying any attention to were i'm going when i bump into somebody. We both fall to the floor and without looking i start to stutter i say "I-i-i-m s-s-sorry i didn't see you." He says "Its okay it was an accident." When i finally get up and i look up i see this cute guy who has brown curly hair pretty green eyes and deep dimples. I don't realize i'm staring till i hear him say "You like what you see?" With a big grin on his face from ear to ear. I start to stutter again and i say " U-u-umm i-i-im late to class.". But before he could say anything else i was gone. By the time i finally made it to my first hour class i was 10 minutes late. When i walk in the class room all eyes are on me and the teacher says "Ms.Thomas your late." I say "U know and i swear it wont happen again." She says "Good it better not." And with that i head to my seat.

*Harry Styles P.O.V.*

I'm still stuck in that spot i was in when that girl bumped into me. I know she thought i was cute because she couldn't keep her eyes off of me. I was wondering if she was a new girl or not because i haven't seen her here before and she didn't go here last year. I didn't care who she was new or not my only goal was to bang her because I've banged all the other hot girls in this school. So now i have to come up with a plan to bang her. Then out of no where an idea pops into my head a party.Now all that's left to do is get the word out.

*Isabella's P.O.V.*

I don't realize i fell asleep in class until the teacher comes over and wakes me up and notifies me that class is over. She asks me "If every thing is alright." I say "Yea." Even though i'm lieing then i get up and leave the classroom. the rest of the day goes by quicker then i thought it would. Before i knew it the end of the day was here. I walk out of my sixth hour class go to my locker and wait for Ashley. 10 minutes later she comes around the corner and stops at my locker and asks "Are you ready?" I say "yea lets go and get this show on the rode." she starts laughing and before i knew it i was laughing with her.