A Month to Remember-Chapter One

(So this is a five way story! This is several stories put into one. At the beginning of every chapter we will tell who wrote the chapter. I will be doing Liam's POV throughout this whole story. . BTW my first chapter isn't very long but my chapters will get longer :) -Snoweth)

A Month to Remember-Chapter One

Liam's POV

It's been two months since Danielle and I broke up. I'm still teared apart about it. I thought it'd be good to come to this pub (or club as Americans call it )and have a night full of fun. All of the other boys have had their one night stand before, well several actually. I wanted that one night. One night where I wasn't Daddy Direction. I told the boys I was going to visit some close family for the night but, I didn't have family in this part of America. I sighed as I sat in the booth, a conversation that I had with Harry the last time we went to a club popped into my head.

"Ask the girl to dance, if she says no pull her out on the dance floor anyway mate,"

I shook my head and looked around the club, this didn't feel right. It went against everything in my nature. I growled at myself and went to the bar, I would have to get drunk to get rid of Daddy Direction. "Two shot make em' strong," I told the bar tender and slid him a twenty. He nodded and handed me two shots. I downed them both. They burned slightly going down but they didn't really do anything much but give me a slight buzz. I rolled my eyes, nothing could be easy....

I tried to let go but my conscience wouldn't let me, I would have to be wasted for this to work. Tears came to my eyes as the thought of Danielle popped in my eyes. I pushed it away and drank more. After an hour of drinking I was finally stone cold wasted. I danced closely to a girl, grinding up against her. After a few minutes she took my hands and led me up the stairs, "Where we going?" I asked slurring my words. She gave a smile, "Somewhere," I smiled at her, I couldn't really process what she looked like but she I knew she was fit. The room she led me to had a bedroom in it. She pushed me down on the bed, attacking my neck with kisses. I moaned slightly and she smiled bringing her lips to mine. She bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly let her in and we fought for dominance. She won. My hands slid down her body as her hands trailed my head since I didn't really have any hair to grab onto.

She pulled my shirt off and started trailing kisses down my stomach, "Mmhm you have nice abs," she smiled at me. She paused at my waist band. She had never seduced a man before. I turned us over giving a cheeky smile.