Chapter 9: More of a 'Date Block' Than A 'Cock Block'.

"Are you sure this'll work?" I asked. My voice filled with uncertainty.

"Nope" Ed answered popping the 'p'.

"What?!"

"Love is unpredictable."

My eyes were so wide at this moment. "Oh don't go all philosopher on me Ed!"

"Nothing like manners, right? Yea yea whatever. But everything is done now.". "Thanks man I'll go invite Niall over now. Get the fuck out please."

"Nothing like manners, right? But fine I will leave." Ed waved his hands up in defeat grabbing his jacket and book pack and leaving the park they were currently stationed at. I had such bad anxiety about this plan. After Ed had given that advice on what to do to get Niall. I googled all of it and turns out that wasn't even his idea. It was from an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Am I surprised? Not in the slightest really. But I really honestly trust Ed but there's a part of me that doubt this'll go even in the slightest well.

Whatever I cant be pessimistic sbout this so I guess I'll just text Niall now.

[From: Zaynie Waynie]

[To: Mr. Irishpants]

5:34

-Vas' Happenin' Ni??!! Do u want 2 go out 4 lunch or something? :p

Okay easier than I thought, but then again he could still reject my offer because he has something better. Or maybe hell accept it because he has nothing better to do! Okay I really need to stop being pessimistic.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my dark blue skinny jeans. I pulled it out and scrolled through my archaic messages that were of no significance compared to the message Niall had just sent.

[From: Mr. Irishpants]

[Zaynie Waynie]

5:37

-Yea! Ok I'd luv t go man!!!!!! I just finished a ps anyway so im game. And I'm already dressed w/ clothes from it where should I meet u at??? XD

I laughed at Niall's overuse of exclamation points and emoticons.I pondered the message so he just got done a photoshoot and dressed. This should be very sapid really. My thumbs did a little dance over the keyboard of my IPhone as I decided what to text back. As soon as I conjured up a thought I quickly typed it fast as my big hands could.

[From: Zaynie Waynie]

[To: Mr. Irishpants]

5:41

-Um..... Hmmm just meet me at the park in town ok? See you there???

[From: Mr. Irishpants]

[Zaynie Waynie]

5:46

-Kk I'll b there around 6! Bye! Xoxo

Xoxo??? He did NOT just type in hugs and kisses! That just gave me such a boost of confidence. Maybe this will go better than I though it would. I layed my head down on the grass it's was only 5:48 and it was already this dark? I guess that's another thing I like about fall. For some reason all of this preparation was very tiring. My eyelids were heavy it was like a weight on me. So I just decided to let the sleep take over my body.

--------------

"FUCKING HELL FULL OF SHIT!" That was a really good consolidation of a groan and a yell. "Oh you're a wake." I slowly opened my eyes to see a smiling Niall sitting down on the blanket I set out for the picnic Ed and I planned. He was playing Temple Run and his player had supposedly just ran into the water. Abrptly, I remembered why I did all that and why Niall was there. I invited him on a date! "Shit", I muttered while wiping the sleep from my eyes,"What time is it?"

Niall laughed and checked his phone. The light off of the moon reflected on Niall and made his tinted pink cheeks look even more innocent."Quater till 7."

My eyes bulged out of my sockets. "6:45?!??"

"Yup 6:45." he sung as if it was no big deal.

"Shit Niall I'm so sorry this was supposed to be special. At least we can still eat the food." I got up from where I lay on the ground and opened the picnic basket that Ed and I filled with sandwiches, cakes, fruit, and some other miscellaneous foods. I opened the basket to find it completely empty not a crumb left in sight. I looked over at Niall who was smiling a little suspiciously wide for a ' supposed' innocent person. Neither of us could take it any longer and we both busted out laughing.

"How about we go out to eat then?" Niall smiled sweetly completely oblivious to how his braces were shining.

"Sure. I'd lo-".

"Niall?"

Both boys stopped their conversation due to the sudden intrusion of it. Both teens turned around to see who it was.

"Oh hey Justin." Niall said as nonchantly as usual.

"Who is this?" The intruder know as 'Justin' asked in unison.

"Oh Zayn this is Justin Bieber you might know him as the face of that magazine I always have with me, Urban Outfitters. Justin this is one of my amazingly awesome best friends, Zayn Malik." Niall's smile faltered for a second at the friend part but quickly plastered it back on.

There was an awkward silence where everyone just looked at each other saying absolutely nothing.

"Cheeseburgers and Jellybabies!"

Me and Justin winced at the ear busting sound.

"Sorry I say that when it's awkward." Niall said while licking his lips.

I gave a nod to Justin and vice versa. "Ni shall we be leaving?"

Justin cocked his head to the side when his stomach rumbled loudly. Niall laughed. "Um do you want to get something to eat with us?"

Justin pretended to think it over. "I wouldn't want to interrupt.....but I'm pretty hungry so yea I'll go." he answered looking me dead in the eyes.

"Good come on guys. Let's go." Niall exclaimed while getting up and jumping around.

What Justin did next had me fuming at the mouth. He gave Niall a wink without a smile!

It was so sexy why didn't I think of that?

"Are you coming?" A voice I recognized as Niall asked.

"Yea sure Ni Ni."

So I guess this is war Justin fucking Bieber. A. K. A The Cock Blocker.

(Not that I was going to get any. I wanted to take things slow with Niall.

More of Justin 'Date Blocker' Bieber.)

------------

Sorry I didn't proofread ;')

I stole one of my bestfriends' boyfriend at her party.

He's 5 and in Kindergarten XD