Chapter 10: 9th World Wonder.

"Malik, you wanna go out?" Niall asked not even looking me in the eyes heading straight to the couch. Chances are watching Regular Show or Adventure time. His morning voice sound as if he were a 11 year of boy who just hit puberty and his voice sunken 5 octaves lower than his normal accustomed voice. His hair was a mess, but I really can't be throwing stones mine was just as bad. He had Batman boxers on, which I find quit odd because if my memory serves correct his favorite is either Robin or Aqua Lad specifically from the Justice League. The boxer briefs hung alarmingly low on the v of his hips. Still waiting for an answer the Irish boy reluctantly sat up from his seemingly comfortable position and fiercely stalked towards me. I looked like a fish out of water no hope of getting back in. "What was the question?" I asked. Niall sent me a murderous glance. "You.Me.Go.Out."

"Umm..." I trailed of uncomfortably while shifting my eyes in the process. "Don't make me ask again Malik I'm not in the mood for your bull shit. I'm not Harry and Louis. I haven't had my daily doses of hot chocolate and Sterek fanfiction. Do you want to go out with me somewhere?" Of course he meant out to a place and not going steady. "Uh yea sure definitely" the sides of Niall's mouth twitched. Not into a smile though. "Get dressed." "Why?" "And try not to ask questions so early either." He scampered away to go get dressed in the adjacent room, leaving me confound.

._._._._._._.

Niall tied my blindfolded me to my car. We traveled for what seemed for two hours, but the diffidence in me was saying that in reality it was only half an hour drive. The car pulled to a rough stop. Niall didn't have a license let alone the manual. He slammed the door and stalked over towards mine and opened it. He guided me out. And released the blindfold. It fell clumsily to the ground. We were at a desolated barren cliff. The shinning radiant lights loomed below the alpine cliff. It was beautiful. I don't grasp the incentive of why it wasn't the 9th world wonder. The 8th being the dirty blonde-brunette haired boy standing right next to I. "What do you think?" Niall asked directed towards me but eyes gazing over the busy city of London. I nodded my head erratically. He chuckled under his breath. "Good, I brought you here because I didn't know what else to give you. So instead of getting you something that'll probably break in a year I took you here, this gift will last an eternity and won't erode. I come here when I want to forget everything and clear my mind." I nodded my head in understanding. I don't know why I can't find my words. But it's probably for the best.

"Happy birthday, Malik", Niall shone with a wide smile playing on his lips," when we go back to school you'll be graduating, Grandpa." "Im only a year or two older than you, Niall."

Niall rolled his eyes playfully. I should probably ask him it./ I turned my head towards him and abruptly chapped, soft, pink lips came crashing onto mine. It was only a 5 second peck but it wa still amazing and one of the best gift i ever gotten. "So you wanna go out.? I asked charmingly?

His lips crashed onto mine again.

I'll take that as a yes.

._._._._._._.

To me long enough! Any ideas for the next chapter will be accepted so i can write the next charter even sooner.

Honesty Hour Starts at 3!