PROLOGUE

*Prologue*

*Vegas (Two months ago)*

I've a plan.

A plan I've always wanted to accomplish since highschool years. A plan most people would think of me deranged once they found out. But that doesn't mean I plan on stopping myself from doing so.

The plan?

Have sex in Vegas with the man I've always love.

Simone Brewer.

The thought of his name sends a shiver down my spine, the taste of his name like a ripe grape on my tongue for me to savor. His presence made my heartbeat fast like I had just ran a marathon. Those dark eyes of his made me imagine dangerous things I'd want him to do on my body.

The moment I had gotten the news of Simone coming to Vegas after finishing college, I missed no chance of coming too. The awareness of this opportunity won't be given to me again, made me prepared to face this, after years of wanting him.

I bit my lower lips, squinting my eyes in full determination, a glass of freshly ordered vodka on my right hand. I took a huge gulp from the glass needing the courage for what I'm about to do next.

After all these years, a huge opportunity was offered to me on a platter of gold, and I'm not taking it for granted.

Just a few steps away from me sat Simone Brewer with a couple of his friends, a round of laughter pouring out from each of them concerning whatever thing they were discussing.

The sight alone should have intimidated me enough to make me crawl back from where I just stood up from, but the encouraging voices of my friends seated behind me made it hard to turn back.

I inhaled the warm air deeply, needing a clear mind and head for this, in order not to make a complete fool of myself.

Like a professional actress, I put my acting into action. I pretend to stagger continuously, pretending to be drunk as a skunk, holding onto anything my hands could find to lean on.

Once I was close enough, I made the glass on my hand bend, pouring the alcohol on Simone's definitely expensive white tee shirt, cutting whatever he and his group of friends were discussing.

"Wow!" It came from his group of friends, and those close to his table.

Simone dashed up from the seat he sat on, cursing profusely with both his arms wide open by his side, his eyes on his wet shirt.

His familiar dark eyes slowly met mine.

He was angry. The way his eyes squinted and glared at me almost turning red in rage proved that.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I quickly reached out to wipe the wet shirt, fully knowing there was little I could do.

I took the opportunity to feel his undeniable sculpture through his shirt. And I couldn't deny that at that moment, I was in heaven. He was more than I ever fantasized about, my hands felt blessed by how ripped his abs were.

Unfortunately, the alcohol began drying off from his shirt, making me panic a bit. Maybe it wasn't a good idea using alcohol. Water or mineral drinks would have done the trick enough.

His glare softened a bit once he saw the look on my face. "What do you plan on doing about this?"

I was startled. Not by his question, but by now his tone of voice appeared different from what I've always known it sounds like.

He sounded like he was flirting with me?

"Room 22." That was the exact word that had jumped out from my mouth. I wanted nothing more at that moment, but to smack something hard on my head at how dum I sound.