Chapter 4

Reader Pov

Only a day had passed by, but it felt like several with me being stuck here in this castle, being kept inside Dracula's room. Since yesterday and today Dracula has been "interrogating" me to tell him where my people were hiding.

He didn't use the simple one on one talking that usually happens in interrogations. No, instead he keeps burning each part of my body with silver until I finally give in. I had a scar on the left side of my cheek, two on my stomach, one on my neck, my ear, and practically all over my tail.

But even with all the pain that I suffered I still wasn't going to cave in to him. I wasn't going to betray my mother and all the sacrifice that she dealt with in order to keep us safe. I've actually kind of gotten used to being his captive. So when he came into the room once again I wasn't surprised, instead I simply held my head down in disinterested.

I couldn't have it held down any longer though as he used his index finger to tilt it up by my chin. I was happy when as soon as he did he took it off.

Dracula:So are you finally ready to talk?

(Y/n):*glare* I believe you should know my answer by now

He gave out a sigh, before he suddenly used two of his nails to clench down hard on my cheeks.

Dracula:*growl* You are trying my patience girl

(Y/n):Well then you might as well just kill me! Because guess what I'm Never Telling  you Anything!!

I guess my subconscious pain that I held back finally gotten to me because tears started to swell up in my eyes. I batted them away quickly to make sure he didn't see them. Seeing the determination written across my face, he made a 'Tch!' Sound and let go of me.

Dracula:Fine, seeing as you still refuse to talk I give up on getting information out of you, you managed to come out of the shadows so it's only a matter of time before the rest follow your lead

(Y/n):So what are you going to do now then, kill me or let me go?

Dracula:Neither, *smirk* I've still have some use for you

(Y/n):And what is that?

Dracula:Well, you said that you would do anything to protect humanity and end this war am I correct?

(Y/n):*gets worried* What are you getting at?

It was then that I noticed that he seemed to have something in his left hand. When he held it out to me and opened it I see that there was ring in it, it looked eerily similar to the ring Lisa wore.

I couldn't help but look up at him in confusion.

(Y/n):You can't be serious right?

Dracula:*glare* Do you really think I would joke about this, you are the closest thing I have to Lisa and so if you want to save humanity you will be my bride

(Y/n):I-if you think I-I'm just gonna say yes then....

Dracula:If you refuse then this war will continue and you will have to sit back and watch as the people you love suffer and die

I can't believe this is happening right now. This man who harmed so many innocents is asking me to marry him, and for such shallow reason. I want to so badly say 'no way in hell' but if I don't say yes...Alucard...Sypha...Trevor, and everyone else they all could get hurt or possibly die.

I want to protect everyone so.....I guess I don't really have a choice. Alucard, I know you may not forgive me for this but please realize that I'm doing this for you and everyone's safety.