Chapter 1

(This is what you look like above, this is only optional of course you can look however you want if you don't prefer it, and below is what shreya looks like)

Reader POV

It has been a while since the killings of my people and the woman who I considered as a second mother Lisa tepes had happened, even still we are in hiding from the rest of the world. Yet here I am, wearing a cloak, and sneaking into wallachia every night and day helping the people and getting rid of any of the monsters that attacked. Call it a suicide mission but I just can't stand by and watch the humans who we protected for ages get massacred, even if they did kill my kind and lisa it wasn't all their faults as they were lied to by the priest of the church.

Right now I was dealing with one of the demons that was outside the town when I saw a guy climbing through a shit pipe. Intrigued I decided to follow him and I kept following him until we both got to an alley way and see these two priests harassing this old man. The guy decided intervene them while I peaked behind the corner of a wall and watched and it wasn't until the priests started to fight him when I decided to make myself seen.

I jumped up high in the air and landed straight on the bald priests face hard making him fall to the ground, not hard enough to kill him but enough to leave some bruises on his face. I then get off his face and take off my cloak and look at all four of them who looked at me in surprise. Obviously surprised that I was a werecat as they probably thought we were extinct, however the priest with the beard got off the ground and took out a sword and swung it at me.

However I dodged it in time and grabbed him by his throat and slammed him into the wall. I made my claws grow longer pointed one of them near his eye and looked at him with an icy glare.

"Now you listen to me very good, you see ever since something a while back happened I was never a fan of priests. So if I see you and your friend here mess with this old man again I promise you I will not hesitate to hurt you more, now get out of here both of you."

I let him go and watched as him and baldy hurried away and then turned my attention to the old man and the other guy. "So tell me sir are you alright?" I say

"Well I have to say that the violence from both of you wasn't necessary *smile* but it's appreciated" The Elder said. "*smile* hey it was no problem really I mean it's basically my job to help people" I say, while sheepishly scratching my head.

"Well seeing as you are a werecat that's undoubtedly true, my name is Trevor Belmont and I have to ask where did you come from I thought most of the werecats were gone."

"I have to say the same for you Belmont but to answer your question me and my people went into hiding and had word spread around that there weren't any of us left. My mother thought it was the only way for every single one of us to be safe."

"I see well I guess your mother did a good job at hiding you all however if she is keen on keeping you hidden then why are you out and about?" Trevor said