4) Scandalous Milkshake

Keit felt a little awkward in class as Ella decided not to talk to them but is still giving them sneaky glances which were not sneaky at all. Flora was bummed because Ella was her only female friend. Keit didn't give the Ella thing much thought though. It's just their third day here, if Ella wants nothing to do with them, fine.

They were waiting for the next class to start when two senior girls entered their classroom. One of them is Stephanie and Keit was trying to remember the other one's name.

The whole class wondered why their seniors decided to show up in their class.

"Hello everyone. I am Stephanie and this is Gina."

"We are the members of the cultural club and we are here to officially invite you all to the freshers' party. It will take place after your sessional examinations. Date will be posted on the notice board after we receive the date sheet for the sessional examinations.

We promise you that you will thoroughly enjoy the party. The only sad thing is that we won't be able to arrange alcohol because it's an official event." Gina blows the raspberry from her mouth as the whole class boos at the no alcohol part.

"But no worries. We have organized an unofficial party this weekend. For the details, I think you would like to follow this IG page." Stephanie picks up the marker and writes the name of the page. @funlimited

"It's a private page, for security reasons." Gina winks.

"The location and time will be posted there. You all are invited and I hope you all show up. You will have the best time of your life, that we can promise." It was Stephanie who spoke and Keit looked at her with disdain.

Ugh, he can't help it. She has her eyes set on HIS boyfriend so, he doesn't like her.

Stephanie notices Keit and glares at him. He rolls his eyes.

Mitch elbows him on his abdomen. Ow!

The seniors leave the room and Mitch smacks Keit's head. "What the hell, Keit! Why were you giving such looks to the senior? She noticed you! Are you crazy?" Mitch wanted to yell but controlled the pitch of his voice. Keit simply shrugs.

What Keit didn't know is that the senior has taken it upon herself to teach him a lesson.

❤❤❤

It was break time and Keit was making his way towards his friends while taking his milk shake when his body collided with another and the milk shake completely ruined the footwear of the other person. Keit profusely apologizes and looks up at the angry face of none other than Stephanie.

"Are you blind?" she yells and the whole cafeteria's attention shifts to this senior junior interaction.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking." He apologizes once again as he looks at her ruined footwear guiltily.

"Don't give me that crap. I saw you glaring at me earlier. You deliberately did this to piss me off."

"It's nothing like that. I am really sorry."

"What will I do of your stupid apology? You ruined my shoes. Now clean them up!" she yells and Keit looks at her in shock. Clean them up?

"Why do you look surprised? I know you did it deliberately. Now clean it up!" she practically snarls as Keit retreats a little. No one ever yelled at him. His heart started beating fast as all the eyes were set on him. He gulps.

A muscled guy stood next to Stephanie and glared at him making him more scared.

"You better do as she says." The guy threatens him. Keit remembers this guy's name. Weston.