3) Hot Professor Incoming!

The next day, Dean and Keit exchanged the spare keys of their dorm rooms.

The day went by normally, attending classes with his friends, girls gossiping about Dean and Weston, Keit secretly rolling his eyes. It was break time and they all sat at a fast food center. They decided not to eat at the canteen.

"Why is it so easy to confess to Weston but not Dean!" Ella whines. Mitch and Keit look at her in confusion.

"You confessed to Weston?" Keit asks.

"Obviously not. I have my eyes for the top prize! Dean Wongsuwan. But he looks at us so coldly, I can't even stand in front of him without shaking."

"You never talked to him. How do you know?" Theo asks. Are they missing something?

"Oh, the story is hilarious! Ella and some of her friends went to the library yesterday evening after you all went back to your rooms. They were stalking Dean, obviously. They tried to talk to him. How, you may ask. They pretended to have a problem in Engineering Physics one. Oh boy." Flora laughed. She couldn't even complete her story while Ella just sulked.

"Tell us already!" Mitch was also laughing.

"Okay, okay." Flora wiped her tears, still laughing a little.

"Then, Dean asked they have a problem in which part and they all were clueless. Then these girls tried to change the subject and said that they actually wanted tips on how to deal with physics as they are weak in it. He then asked how they studied to clear their entrance examination. They were so flustered that they couldn't answer properly. Ahahahha, oh god. He then looked at him with a blank expression and asked if they actually cleared the entrance or cheated and said to go find reliable excuses to talk to him and then come back." Flora bursts out laughing.

The boys laughed too.

"That is so humiliating!" Keit says and almost falls down laughing.

"You are laughing like this just by hearing about it. I was standing in a corner witnessing the drama. Oh boy, it's a miracle I didn't roll on the floor there." Flora laughs again.

"I will get Dean to do me one day and I will be the one laughing then." Ella huffs. Keit's laughter vanishes as he looks at her with disgust.

"Damn, woman, are you crazy? Dreaming about sleeping with mister popular." Flora chided her.

"So, what if he is mister popular? I am no less. Boys drooled over me in my school. I will get him, I am sure." Ella says and walks away with her books.

"I didn't know she is that type of a girl." Mitch says, shocked at Ella's words.

"I think it's better to maintain our distance from her. You too Flora. She might get you in trouble too." Theo says. Keit clenched his fists in anger.

How can Ella talk like a.. like a... ugh!

Keit doesn't want to think like that about any girl. He doesn't have the right to do so.

After they had their lunch, they met other seniors of their faculty. There were only few who gave them the bully vibes, the rest were very kind and helpful. They were a little bummed out after their conversation with Ella though. Well, they just knew each other for a day. Maybe she was never meant to be their friend.

"You guys wait for me at the front stairs, I have to use the restroom." Keit says and leaves.

The break was about to get over so there wasn't anyone in the restroom near the cafeteria. After Keit did his business and washed and dried his hands, he walked out of the restroom when someone gripped his arm and dragged him away.