• Chosen by Allah Azzwajal

Zakariyyah (alayhi salaam) would always find her, when he checked up on her – in Ibadah. But he noticed strange things. He would find with her rizq – sustenance from Allah. She would get the fruits of summer in winter and the fruits of winter in summer. these fruits were fresh. these things happened frequently. Zakariyyah (alayhi salaam)asked her where the rizq was coming from and Maryam (alayhi salaam) said, “This is from Allah.” She tells him that Allah Subhnahu wa ta ‘ala gives the ones he wants without any limits.

Allah Subhanahu wa ta ‘ala says the angels came to Maryam and delivered to her the news that she has been chosen by Allah above of the women of the world and Allah has purified her. The angels conveyed to her the order of Allah Subhanahu wa ta ‘ala, “O Maryam commit yourself with obedience to your Lord and prostrate and bow down with the ones who bowed down.” This refers to Salaah.

“When she withdrew from her family towards the East, and she took in seclusion from them a screen then we sent to her one of our angels [Jibraeel] and he represented himself to her as a well proportioned man.

She said, “Indeed, I seek refuge with Ar Rahman from you. if you should be fearing Allah.” Jibraeel (alayhi salaam) said, “I am only the messenger of your Lord to announce to you the gift of a righteous son. ” This made her fear even worse. “How can I have a child when no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?” If Allah wants something to happen, nothing can stop it from happening. Jibraeel (alayhi salaam) blew into her and Isa (alayhi salaam) was created by the Kalimah – Kun Fayakun, Be and it is.

A/N:

Next part will be updated soon. In sha Allah.