Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Marie's pov.

I finally found time to pick out my wedding dress.Grace , Hope , and Clay are joining me to pick it out.Seth and the other boys are picking out suites.Clay already found his about as soon as I named him my man of honnor.Seth told me not to worry about the cost of the dress but I'm going to try to keep it down as much as I can.Besides I don't need anything too extravicant at all , the simipler the better.To bad Seth's mom insisted that we take the limo.Katty won't be joining us because John and her have the day off and my mom is dragging her around for wedding planing stuff.It still feels weird to call them by their names.Grace's stomach is starting to show more.Hope is still upset that here parents keep her on such a tight leash.Clay's just estacticed that his mate is Luke.Luke is Seth's best man.Its kind of crazy doing all this planning and not going out and swimming or hanging out.I'm just sad that Seth and I have to wait for a honeymoon but things are worth the wait.I'm currently waitting for Clay , Grace , and Hope to arrive.I sent Seth and the other boys out because they are going to take for ever.Luke was talking about getting ties or something to match Clay's suit and the girls dress.Seth has no idea what he is doing.A knock sounds at the door.I run over to it and check threw the peephole to see who it is. Thats something Seth and I agreed on doing since we don't know if Danny is planing something.Its Clay.I open the door and let him in.

"You excited to pick out your dress.Oh I got you a present but you'll open it on the way to the bridal shop."says Clay.I shut the door as soon as he comes in.He hands me a big bag.

"Did you plan a bridal like shower thing?"I ask.

"Yeah so the girls are gonna bring gifts as well.So where are the boys?"He ask.

"I sent them out already because Luke was talking about matching some things and Seth has no idea what he's doing."I say.Their is another knock on the door.I look threw the peephole once again and see Grace.I open the door and let her in.She hands me small box.

"Here ya go girly.Have you been getting more sleep?"ask Grace.

"Yeah Seth is only letting me work four days out of the week and my boss is pretty cool with it."I say shutting the door after her.

"Good cause you know I worry about you.Seth hasn't tried anything has he?"She ask.

"No We're waitting.The most he's done is kiss me and I'm okay with kissing mama."I say.Clay laughs and Grace rolls her eyes at me.I smile.The doorbell is finally rung.I walk over to the door.Doing as I did with both Grace and Clay, I see that Hope has finally arrived.She hands me a neatly wrapped mediam sized box.

"Hey Marie you excited?"ask Hope.Well someone seems chipper today.Great I just used Chipper I'm turning into an old person.

"Yes very lets go the limo should be waiting for us."I say.We let Grace go first so that way I can get get in and she's pregnant so she'll want the most comfortable sit.Once we all get in and get setteled the driver starts driving us to the bridal shop."Okay I'll open Clay's first."I say settting the gifts from Grace and Hope aside.I open the bag and take out the tissue paper Clay stuffed inside.I grab the first thing in the bag.Its a shirt that says Seth's my man.I laugh.I grab the two smaller things in the bag which are a simple braclet and necklace that match.I grab the last thing from the bag.I smile really big.Its a picture of me and Seth kissing in the kitchen but you can't really tell because the background has been blurred."Thank you Clay."I say with a big smile.

"No problem M."says Clay.

"Open mine."says Grace.I grab the small box she had handded me earlier.I open it.My eyes go wide when I see what she got me.Its a locket thats in the shape of a heart with S engraved to the front.I open the locket to see a picture of Seth and I cuddling on the couch.I had seen something like this one day when I was helping Grace shop for baby stuff.

"Thanks so much Grace."I say.She just smiles and nods.I grab Hope's box and open it.I find several scrap books.A hobby of Hope's is to take pictures and scrapbook them.The first one has pictures of all of us when we were little kids titled Just us.The second one is us in middle school including the pictures of when Clay came out to us, titled The three musketires.The third one is of us last year and some photo's of Seth and the other boys as well in them, titled Freshman Year.The fourth one just has the title of Wedding Photo's with no pictures in it.Then their are three completely blank ones.I look up at Hope slightly confussed.

"Seth is letting me take photo's at your wedding so I made you some scrap books and left some empty one so we can scrap book more things together."says Hope shyly. I smile.

"I love it.Your guys are the best."I say giving them all a hug.The limo pulls to a stop and we get out. We go into the bridal shop.

"Right on time Marie."says the Bridal shop owner. She leads us to the dresses. I let Grace , Clay , and Hope chose a few for me to try one. I chose a few as well.After trying on everything from Mermaid to Ball gown. If this was a movie there would be come chessy wedding dress montosh. I need to stop watching so many chickflicks. I finally think I found the one.Its so me. Simple just how I like it. Simple yet beautiful.

"Wow You looks Amazing."says Grace.

"Stunning."says Hope.

"Beautiful."says Clay.I look in the mirror. Wow.Its prefect.

"Is this the dress?"ask the bridal shop owner.

"Yes it is."I say.

Author's Note : The dress is to the side.Hope you like this story.

~Love Orginalme