◇ Acknowledgement ◇

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Hey everyone, it's me Jade!
Welcome to my new fanfic entitled "Heart's Desire"
I'm so excited to start a new book and have been planning this for a long period time. Like a long, long, long, period of time. XD
Anyways before I start of with this story, I will be stating some few things that needed to be known.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I.NOTE:
Before anything else, this is indeed a Sans x Frisk story.
I wanted to let you guys know that this will be the main ship of the story. I will be giving them ages, despite some characters are monsters and age differently than humans to avoid any misconceptions. I respect all ships and I hope you do as well. 😊

II.CREDITS:
Undertale and its characters are owned by Toby Fox. I don't own any of them in this book and belongs to their rightful owner. I only own the others characters (Ocs) and the plot.

III.A WORK OF FICTION:
As I've said earlier, the plot in this book is based on my own thoughts and imaginations. Any act of copying without my permission is illegal, thus plagiarism. You can use some scenes as references or get ideas, just give credits to the rightful owner.

This book is a work of fiction. Any names, places or events that may have resemblance in real life are just pure coincidence.

IV.WARNING:
This book is rated for teen ages 11-13+ as this book may have scenes that may cause the readers to be uncomfortable/inappropriate in certain scenes. (Kissing, slight violence, etc.)

V.SCHEDULE OF UPDATES:
Now I'm not the best at keeping time with my wattpad life as well as my real life. Since I'm currently a teenager, there is still some important things I needes to take care of besides writing. So, my ?predicting? updates will be either once or twice a month, thrice if lucky.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

So, yeah.
That concludes this update.
I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I have been planning for it.
The playlist will be coming soon and soon after, the prologue!

See ya soon! 👋

~ Jade