two

CHAPTER TWO: it wasn't my fault!
December 18th, 2019

The three teenagers rummaged through Harry Potters study. James sighed and turned to face his girlfriend. "I'm telling you, I didn't see dad bring anything in yesterday. I've got cameras" he said, taking his phone out and opening up the app that showed footage of the study's door. It was a necessary precaution for any clever pranker. "you give up love? didn't think that was possible..." Alice laughed, giving James a peck in the cheek before going back to opening the drawers. James once again melted in her hands "I'm... um..I'm not giving up... I'm just saying.." he drifted. Freddie grinned and help up his bag "keep complaining Jamie but I've found like five new things we can use for our next prank." he said, fist-bumping his cousin.

"Yeah! Let's go- wait. I've found something!" Said James, his eyes catching a golden neckless shinning with the study's light. Alice furrowed her brows "You have?" She asked. James nodded and pulled out the chain, he looked at the hourglass "Here look... what do you figure it is?" Fred II ran over and tried to garb at the object "I dunno, let me look" he said, James pulled it and showed his cousin a face "no way. You'll break it." Freddie looked offended as he tried to grab the chain again. "I won't!" He insisted. Alice rolled her eyes and took the object herself. "Let's just ask the others." She said, raising her wand to her throat. "Alice I don't think-"

"Everyone come to the study!" She said carrying her voice through the manor. "Love, we're going to get into so much trouble..." noted James picking his head to see his family walking towards the room. Alice smiled "you mean you're gonna get into so much trouble babe." She hanged the chain around her boyfriend's neck and kissed him to compensate "You guys are gross." Said Freddie crossing his arms over his chest.

Teddy ran in with the other twelve teenagers behind him. They all filled up the room and looked around for any fires or floods. Lily smirked, her brother wasn't supposed to be here... this would be fun. "What's happening?" Asked Teddy after being assured that they did not need to flee the house. "Freddie and I found something," James said pulling the neck was out and showing the group. Albus grabbed his boyfriend's hand as Scorpius gasped a soft "Oh no," Rose held out her hand for James to give her the artefact but the boy refused. teddy stepped up "Give that to me James!" He said, James smiled and threw the chain "Fred, catch!" He shouted while Fred, who was distracted, turned around "What-"

The time turner fell to the floor and broke into a million tiny pieces, Golden smoke began to rise from the object "James Sirius Potter! What did you do?!" Asked Lily desperately as the smoke clouded everyone's vision "I did nothing..." everything turned dark.

The first sound to be heard after the incident was Roxanne who groaned "who's on top of me?" She asked. "That would be me"
"Frank? Get off my sister!"
"I can't move! Albus is crushing my legs."
"No, I'm not,"
"Then who-?"
"I am not as heavy as Albus!"
"I'm sorry Lily! Please don't hit me there!"
"Lily stop moving!"
"Hugo! get your elbow off my stomach!"
"Al, are you ok?"
"I'm Fine, Scorp."
"Fred! That happens to be my leg!"
"Sorry Rose, but James on top of me!"
"Lysander is on top of me"
"No, I'm not I'm next to Fred"
"Ok wait I'm free!" Shouted Lysander, he stood and then proceeded to help the rest of the teenagers. He smiled proudly once everyone was standing.

"Where are we?" Asked Teddy trying to place himself. They weren't home anymore. Lily grabbed onto teddy's left hand "Ted? I can't see anything." She said and on cue, someone shouted "Lumos!" A wand lit up but it came from the opposite side of the room. "Death Eaters! Moony get over here!" Said a man, he looked sickly thin and his hair reached past his shoulders. Another man walked in with a tired look on his face "That's impossible Pads, you can't keep finding excuses to leave the order because you're bored, the protections-" he said only to be interrupted by Dominique "We arent death eaters!"

Remus looked around at the group and pulled out his wand, "And why would we believe you?" He asked, Teddy walked up and tried to pretend it wasn't his dead dad who stood in front. "Where are we?" Sirius held his hands up and laughed dryly "You can't not know where you are. This place is impossible to find if you don't know." He said. Lily's face went white "Grimmauld Place." She whispered to teddy who shook his head "That's not right Lily. Can't be. Harry fixed this place, it was never this dark." Remus' eyes went wide, she did look an awful lot like his- "Lily?"

Sirius brushes it off "The girl is right." He said. Moody entered the room and pointed his wand directly at Teddy, probably figuring he was the oldest. "Tell me why shouldn't I kill you." He asked. The man shook his head and ran a nervous hand through his coloured hair "There's been a misunderstanding." He said. Sirius didn't believe him. "What?" Victoire stepped up herself "We are from the future... like 2019. So would you please tell me what year it is?" She said, grabbing onto the youngest of the kids to make them feel safe. "That's not- I mean time travel... you can't just go back twenty-four years by accident." Remus began to face around the room as he ran through the probability of Vic telling the truth.

Two of the Potters turned to their oldest brother, "Twenty four years! James Sirius I am going to murder you!" Screamed Lily, raising a hand to slap her brother only to be stopped by Hugo who pulled her back. Albus was furious "Are you kidding me? You absolute idiot! Mums going to hang you if we ever go back home!" He ranted and paced just like the werewolf had, Scorpius places a hand in his boyfriend's shoulder "Albus calm down," he said but the boy pushed him away, "I will not!" He screamed once again. Rose sighed and then turned to address the three men "It's 1995?" She asked. "We should talk about this in the kitchen." Said Remus.

"Molly, could you please go get the kids?" Asked Sirius as they all entered the kitchen. Molly furrowed her brows "What's-" she began but stopped once she noticed how many kids stood behind the men. She went upstairs and shouted for her sons and daughter to come down. They all stumbled down the staircase "Something going on?" Asked Bill, Harry looked towards his 'uncles' "Padfoot? Remus?" Remus gave the kids a weak smile "These kids claim they come from the future... I think they are related to us." He said. Ron rolled his eyes "That's ridiculous!" He shouted pointing at the group.

"Professor Lupin that doesn't make sense." Said Hermione, Remus decided to give her time to work it out, he knew that she would believe them. After all, she had time travelled for the majority of her third year. "but they aren't wearing any sort of disguise - the protection charm would've of removed anything of the sort -, and they look a lot like us. I don't understand." She finished, walking closer to the group and observing them further.

"Aunt Hermione, please believe us. We don't know how it happened either." Albus found himself saying after Scorp had calmed him down. Lily rolled her eyes "Excuse me, Al, but I know exactly how it happened. James was being an idiot and broke the last time turner left." She finished, smirking towards James who looked dumbfounded "How'd you know?" He asked looking at Fred II for help "I may be the youngest but I'm not an idiot. Dad brought it home yesterday. He showed mum and I spied."

Hermione had since gone back to her friends. "We believe you." Said Harry, still rather unsure. George grinned at his twin "Oh this is great! Care to introduce yourselves?" Said Fred "Just your name, parents, Hogwarts houses and any fun fact."

『 Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please eat and drink something if you have not yet and stay safe. Love you sm! Also, have some actual nice Scorbus scenes in a few chapters BC I kinda wanted to make them secret date for a little while. Word count: 1,446』