My gifted babies.

------>>> the babies room.

Jake's pov.

It has been to weeks since I found out I was pregnant with our twins.
The time had been hectic and mildly stressful, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Edward and I had decorated their room and made everything ready for them, since we wouldn't know if they came early or on time. So within the next two weeks I would be a father.

I had discovered that me seeing things had happened more and more as of late. I had been thinking that it must be one of their gifts, since every tin I saw something they were always there.
Like me sitting in their room reading a story, or Edward and I taking a walk with them in a stroller, while they were looking at ducks and swans in the lake.
But the most special vision they gave me was of them telling me that they loved me already. That they couldn't wait to be cuddled by Edward and I.
I already knew that my baby girl would be a daddy's girl aka Edward's girl, I had seen a preview of them playing the piano that he had just bought. I saw it just as he came home with it.
And my baby boy would love to work with his hands and he had shown me that he wanted to be like me. I never felt so special as I did the days that they showed me things. I was just really happy that Edward could see them to. I had often caught him sobbing after I came back to my own sight. Especially after they said they loved us. God he was a mess, but so was I.

Edward and I had spent a lot of time in the woods together, my wolf had been acting up and wanted me to be changed almost all the time. And the babies loved it when I was. It gave them a lot more room to move around, so I was almost always a wolf since I came home from the hospital. I was only human when Carlisle needed me to be and when I felt I needed Edward.

I couldn't wait to see my babies. They were going to be so cute.