24. New Beginning

The last day at the Evergreen Forest was peaceful. Nothing really happened. And finally, we can leave this hell hole.

Quite...interesting things had happened during these 3 days. And i'm kinda glad it's over. God i have so many things to tell Kiara.

"WHATT! Really?!!!!"

"Jeez my ears are going to go deaf if you yell through the phone again Kiara."

"Yea, no! But! He really did?!"

"Yea..."

"Oh godd I didn't know my brother could be so caring. That's so sweet of him!"

"Well, I guess so."

"Gosh it's so romantic...being wrapped around by your boyfriend protecting you. AHHHHHHH!!"

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Not right now hehe."

"Jeez, that's your brother you're talking about."

"With my bestie!! That's the best!! Carmen i'm soo happy for you!!"

"Gosh you should meet up with Len. Now he can tolerate your squealing."

"Sure why not! I'd always love to meet a new pal. BUT STILL, what else happened???"

"Well yesterday we had a misunderstanding. And now i feel kinda bad."

"Well, did you apologize?"

"Yeah but i don't think it's enough."

"*chuckles* Honey i think it is. If it's you i think my brother can forgive very easily. Though he often doesn't."

"What?"

"If someone crosses him, that person will probably be in the hospital by now."

"Wow."

"Yea. So it's fine! If you're that worried, just apologize again. Though I'm pretty sure he isn't mad at you, whatever the reason is."

"Jeez you're such a smooth talker."

"I know right! I should get a reward or something!"

"Yea yea. Kiara Garcia, world's best comforter."

"YEAAAAA!!"

"Haha well, i gotta go, we're leaving soon."

"Ok! Thanks for the call. Update me soon alright?? School is too boring without you."

"Alright. I'll call soon. Bye."

As i ended the call with Kiara, Brian started to talk.

"On the phone with my sister just now?" Brian asked.

"Yea. I miss her a lot."

"How could you not. She's the replica of me." He joked.

"Funny Garcia."

We giggled, but after, it was an awkward silence between us. I still haven't got the balls to apologize for my accusations and he hasn't said anything about it either. But i know we're both still thinking about it until now.

"Hey about yesterday, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. You have your reasons."

"Yea, but i should've believed you."

"You have every right not to. I couldn't control my emotions. I'm sorry."

"What are you apologizing for Garcia? It's my fault here."