Neville

Requested by @Rhino860

___________________________0.o________________________________________________

        "Ahh...aH!"

   "Quiet down, we don't want the kids to wake up~"

"I-it huRts!"

"Just relax, then it won't Mi Amor~"

"(M-M/n)...." Neville whimpered, as he was shushed by his lover. 

"J-Just a couple of more, then I'll be finished~" (M/n) groaned out, feels Neville just tighten at what he said. 

"Nughhh~" Neville moaned out, surprised by the roughness of his lover. 

Leaning down, and (M/n) whispered, "Wake up..."

      Waking up from the wet dream, Neville tried to turn around, only to be stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around his center waist. Sighing in frustration, he leaned back, only to feel something poke him. 

     Gulping, he tried to reach down and touch it, but was stopped, as (M/n) unwrap his arms and turn around, so his back was facing Neville. 

    Biting his lip, Neville leaned over the taller male, and brining his hand down, he began to grope the sleeping male. 

    Not noticing a pair of eyes watching his every move. 

   Holding back a chuckle, (M/n) decided to have a little fun. 

"What are you doing..?" The sleeping male asked, making the other jump in fright. 

"I-I thought you w-were asleep!" Neville squeak out, making (M/n) chuckle. 

"If you wanted it, you could've asked.." (M/n) murmured, as Neville looked at him in surprised. "O-Okay.." He whispered. 

"Just don't have too much fun princess~"     

                                                                                      ****

Lamoo I can't write smut, but I can read it bruhhhhh

Well, anyways, chile, hope you guys liked this!

Sorry if it sucked, but it izz what it izz

Forgot what I was gonna type....

WEll bye peps!