Remus Lupin

Requested by kingdicexjackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mine."

"Uh..."

"Mine."

"Um, Moony, we kinda need him..." James says, as he and Sirius looked at each other, noticing the look Remus had.

"Please help," (M/n) begged, as he was being crushed with the hug Remus was giving him. "Moony! Just let him go, he has to go pee." Sirius says, as he looks Remus dead in the eye. Glaring, Remus said slowly, "No..." as if both James and Sirius are incapable to understand him or what the word meant.

"For fucks sakes..." (M/n) sighs, as he was getting bored, meaning he is about to yeet someone.

"Do you want some food Remus?" James asked, as Remus kinda perked up at the mention of food.

Letting go slowly, Remus begun to stand up, following James out of the dorms, going to the kitchen, to get the food he promised.

"Must be mating season.." Sirius said, as (M/n) started blankly at him. "At least he has someone to get laid with, unlike your ass, who has to be desperate about getting laid." (M/n) flatly said, as imaginary arrows perched Sirius's heart.

"Oh (M/n)," Sirius said loudly, as he fell on top of him. "Why wound a poor animal like m-!?" Sirius was cut off, as something (Or fucking someone) pushed him off of (M/n).

Feeling hands snaking around his neck, (M/n) heard a, "Mine." but with a 'hiss' at the end.

"For fucks-sake Moony!" Sirius yells as (M/n) laughs at his misfortune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/n~

Hope you guys liked this!

Bye peps!