chapter 1

Three more.

Punch.
Two more.

Punch.
Ugh! One more.

Punch.
My turn.

I dodged another punch that Kristen or whatever her name is threw at me and did a combo move.

Right punch.

Left punch.

Right roundhouse.

With that she fell on the ground. That's when I heard the crowd roaring. Referee lifted my hand declaring me the winner. I noticed the people outside the ring. Some grinning widely, some with head in their hands of course they lost bets.

I walked to my corner where Dom stood. He was the guy who collected my winning prize and informed me about the fights. He was grinning when I approached him. I must've earned a good amount today. "Thousand and a half" he shouted, and we shared a high five . That's sufficient for now.

"Don't forget to text me the details of the next fight." I teased. The fights usually take place on Saturday or Sunday. Once a fight was on Friday and the idiot here, forgot to inform me. Thank the lord, that I texted him Friday noon enquiring timings for the fight that I thought would happen Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise I would have missed it.

"It was only once" he said.

"Every time counts."

He sighed and handed me my hood,after I slid on my hood he gave the money that I put in my pocket and decided it was time to leave.

When I reached home Nana was waiting for me in the drawing room, as usual. I pecked her cheek, handed her the money and went to my room after saying good night. Nana didn't talk much.

I grabbed my night suit and went to the bathroom to change. After I showered, I dressed in my night suit and examined my face in the mirror. There were no major cuts or bruises. They will heal in two-three days.

I realised it was getting late and went to bed. I couldn't get sleep easily and whenever I slept I would wake up because of the nightmares. After tossing and turning for about an hour I started feeling a little drowsy and finally fell asleep.