01 The Negleted Child

Demon Speaking

Demon Thinking

"Human speaking"

Human thinking/flashback

Jutsu

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO WHAT SO EVER!!!

__________________________________________

" Good job Menma, Mito, " Namikaze Minato and Namikaze-Uzumaki Kushina praised. The two ten year olds had completed the first stage of the rasengan and were currently basking in the praise, if their smug grins were anything to say. Now, this was usually the scene of a perfect family where everyone was happy and smiling. However if you were to look closely, you would see a small blonde boy staring at the so called " perfect " family with sadness. The boys name was Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki, oldest of the Namike triplets and also known as the forgotten child. Now, he looked like a clone of his father, save for three whisker like birthmarks on each cheek and he didn't have the bangs that his father had. Now, why was he called the forgotten child? There was a very good and simple reason for this. He was deemed unimportant. After all, he did not have any of the beast's chakra, only its soul, so why would they bother themselves with him when they could be training his younger siblings to harness the beast's power. So with that simple thought in mind, Minato and Kushina decided to dedicate their lives to the twins, completly ignoring Naruto. It also didn't help that the entire village, save for a few people thought that he was the Kyuubi incarnation as he held the soul of the Kyuubi.

Those people were Sasuke, Itachi, Mikoto, Shikamaru, Hana, Chouji and Shino. Those people were his close friends and in the case of the adults, brother and sisters.

The rest of the citizens of Konoha either abused him or just flat out ignored him. Even his godparents, Jiraiya and Tsunade negleted him for Menma and Mito after all they would rather favour the Prince and Princess of Konoha than the Demon brat. Hell, the whole village practically worshiped the ground that they walked, save for , Sasuke, Hana, Itachi, Mikoto, Shikamaru, Chouji and Shino.

So now, the little blonde boy was watching his " perfect " family train while he sat in his room watching them. Their praising them for completing such a simple step, pathetic! With all the unnecessary praise their getting, their heads gonna swell even bigger. Now, Naruto didn't hate his siblings even though they constantly pushed him around and " spar " with with him whenever the opportunity arrived to show him their chakra " superiority " to him.

Flashback*

"Naruto! Get your ass down here!" a five year old Naruto heard his father shout. What does he want now, he sighed mentally. He had been having a good day, so far nobody had decided to organise a " fox hunt " and his siblings didn't push him around though they did hive him sadistic smile which he found suspicious, everything had been fine and dandy until now. I only get called, and if I do get called, it's normally not for something good. Nevertheless, he walked down the stairs and towards his father who was in the Clan's training ground with Menma and Mito behind him.

" Yes?" he asked. His " father " replied, we want you to spar with Menma and Mito so that we can gauge their process.

" But I haven't even started training yet, how do you expect me to fight them?

" It wasn't my idea. It was theirs. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Just get in there. I don't have all day."

Naruto instantly knew what was happening. His siblings had planned this. Now they finally had a reason to beat him up properly and were probably going to show their " Superiority " to him while doing so. Nevertheless, he proceeded to step into the ring drawn by chalk in the ground.