THE DREADED STAIRS!

" Nevermind, you see that building? " he points towards the DWMA " We need to go there, "he said. While they were walking towards the school, the others were observing their surroundings. They have never heard of a city named Death City.

Soon enough they arrived at the foot of the stairs of the academy. " VOI!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE THE STAIRS SO FUCKING LONG!!??" a certain swordsman asked. " Simple," said the cloud " because the students need to train their stamina!"

After that, they started walking up the stairs. Halfway through, Fran, Verde and Yuni couldn't take it anymore and wanted to take a break. Skull asked Fran since Viper will demand money if he could bring the people who are tired from the stairs to the top of the said stairs. He accepted only because he didn't want to climb anymore. Squalo, Xanxus, Levi, Ryohei, Reborn, Fon, Colonello, Lal, Gamma and Skull were going to climb the stairs.

By the end of it, most of them were sweating a bit. Surprisingly, Skull wasn't out of breath. He sees their incredulous stare and said: " When I was a student, I had walked these stairs back and forth every day to go to school and come back to the dormitory " as he points toward a nearby building. As the weapon turn his head towards his school, he spotted someone that hadn't seen in a long time. "Yo Stein! Over here!" he waves at his old friend. The rest turn to look at the man. He had gray hair, wore glasses, dressed like a certain scientist and had a big bolt screwed into his head.

Verde was interested in the screw and asked skull " friend of yours?" Skull nodded as Stein approaches the group. " I didn't think that you would bring guest over for me dissect Skull," the man said. " shut up! Those are my meister " as he points at each arcobaleno " and those are part of my family" as he points the rest. Stein introduced himself and we're about to lead them to the death room when suddenly, " HAHAHAHA!!! ORE-SAMA WILL BE THE ONE TO SURPASS GOD!!!". Out came Black Star with Tsubaki in her weapon form. The boy then points at Skull and yelled: " HEY ARE YOU THE SECOND DEATH WEAPONS THAT FOUGHT WITHOUT A MEISTER?" Skull, still confused, just nods.

The ninja started attacking relentlessly. Of course, Skull dodged, counteract the hit and began fighting. The mad scientist stopped the group from interfering with the fight saying " let him be, it has been a while since he has gone all out. Besides, only his partners can be with him and last I checked he doesn't have any." While they were fighting, Verde and Stein were doing a conversation about souls and flames. The rest were observing the fight, the arcobaleno wanted to see how their youngest fairs in a fight against his own kind.

during the fight, they saw Black Star's weapon suddenly shifting into another weapon, a katana. Fon thought it was a bit unfair for skull, but Stein stopped him before he did anything. He tells him:" it is fine,Skull can handle it. He is a Death Weapon after all." Fon protest and said:" I can wield him though, I can help him" Stein grinned and had a glint in his eyes. 'curious,curious' the scientist saw and looked into everyone's soul. He then went back to Verde to continue their debate on experimentation.

In the end, the battle lasted five minutes not even and Skull won. Black Star was on the floor panting in exhaustion, while Skull still shows no sign of fatigue. Seeing the fight end, The scientist had to stop his conversation. Tsubaki transformed herself back to apologize for Black Star's behaviour. He forgives them and went with Stein.

Skull and Stein decided to show them around the school before meeting the headmaster. They saw the students from the EAT class fighting each other, the NOT class learning the theory behind soul wavelength. After the tour, they started walking back to the headmaster's office.

While walking towards the death room, Skull asked:" was that kid part of the Star clan?" Stein just nodded and explain that he was adopted by Sid when he was a baby. They passed by a class when the cloud saw Sid and whistled. " Stein what have you done to Sid? Last time I saw him, he wasn't a zombie."" Just some experiments after he died in an accident". Soon enough, they arrived at in front of the door that leads to the death room. Reborn asked(demanded) Skull who is the headmaster of this school. The stuntman answered:"Lord Death of course". He then proceeds to slam the door open wide and yelled: " OH SPIRIT! WHERE ARE YOU? I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU FOR TELLING ALL THOSE INFORMATION LAAATE!!!!"