First-time being a meister

Back inside the mansion, Tsuna's headache just got worse. His head was throbbing in pain as he closed his eyes, hoping it would ease the pain a bit. No one knows what made the hyper intuition go ballistic, but it was hurting their friend and they didn't like it. All they can do for now is stay on guard. Suddenly, the tenth boss of Vongola's eyes snapped open. He quickly turned his head towards the only window of the room where Dino, Romario, Spanner, Verde and Irie were standing. "GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW !" He shouted. Everyone in the room knew to trust the young boss's intuition, so the people near the plane of glass immediately were away from it.
Soon after he shouted, Skull came crashing through the window and getting his back hit against the wall. The former cloud arcobaleno was covered in scratches and was bleeding a little bit. The Clown revealed himself to everyone by coming through the now broken window.
They all started attacking the creature knowing that he was the cause of Skull's minor injuries. Unfortunately, their attempts on hurting the form of Madness proved to be unsuccessful. They tried from using Ryohei's maximum canon to using box weapons. The varia was pissed, to say the least. The Vongola family was baffled at how the Clown sustained no damage. Hibari was impressed yet annoyed by the fact that something trespassed his territory. The former Arcobaleno members were downright furious. Their cloud got injured by something that looks like a clown and when they tried to kill it, the thing doesn't get injured. Reborn used Leon to try and get a hit but it did not quite work.

Yuni suddenly receives a vision showing Fon holding a spear and was attacking the same clown. The weapon he was holding was injuring the beast. The vision lasted for about five seconds, enough to know what to do. She turned to look at Fon whose eyes started turning red as he looks at the clown with a calm demeanour. "uncle Fon, why don't you use your spear?" she asks. Fon looked back to the Giglio Nero boss with a confused expression. " I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about " the storm answered.
The ex-stuntman who overheard their short conversation could not help but groan. He understood Yuni's vision. He always knew that that the rest of the arcobaleno has the potential to be his meister because of their soul are on the same wavelength as him, but he never bothered. It seems that Fon going is one of his first successful partners outside of Lord Death. The weapon preferred that he deal with this alone but he doesn't want to succumb to the Madness as Justin did nor does he want his family hurt because of his problem. Gritting his teeth, he stood next to Fon. "Do you know how to use use a spear?" he asked the martial artist. The other people in the room were a bit too busy fighting the Clown, so the conversation went unheard. Fon just nodded thinking 'what does it have to do with fighting this creature?' Skull turned to look at his friend. The purple-haired knew that he will have to explain later and is dreading for it, but he's got a soul to reap.
"I'll be in your care then," he said as he glowed a bright purple light. Fon, surprised by the sudden light, paid no mind to the fighting going on as he looked at the glow that was floating around him before it came towards his hand that he unconsciously stretch out. The purple light fades and in turn, a spear was in his hands. 'Was this the spear Yuni was talking about?' he thought. Fon looked back to the fight, everyone is getting a bit tired from fighting the Clown and started to feel a negative effect clouding their senses. Yuni, who saw the spear in Fon's hands, yelled: " uncle Fon uses the weapon to kill this beast before we go mad!" With no hesitation, he started attacking the creature with the weapon that Skull transformed into.
The fight was extreme as a certain boxer would say. The Clown was actually taking damages from the martial artist's weapon. Tsuna was a bit confused: where did the spear come from? Where is Skull? The other arcobaleno we're also a bit lost, but they did not show it in their expression nor did they complained. After all, the clown thingy will finally be destroyed.
In Fon's perspective, he was feeling ecstatic: the adrenaline rush through him making feel like he is flying, the feeling of being free from something he didn't know was holding him back, his soul is at peace, his mind was sound and he felt completely in control of the situation. He didn't know why he felt this, but he wasn't going to complain about it. The representation of Madness notice the change but didn't back down, hoping to complete his mission: bring the death weapon to the break of insanity. As everyone watches the deadly waltz that Fon and the clown were doing, they began to realize that Skull isn't with them. They turned back just in time to see Fon piercing the Clown's chest.
He slowly removes the spear from his chest while calming himself. The clown suddenly started to turn himself into a bright red glowing ball that was floating. The spear that Fon was holding glowed purple and the storm immediately let go of the glowing object knowing that Skull is going to transform back. Surely enough, Skull came back the way he looked before he transformed, still bleeding but otherwise fine. He went toward the glowing ball, took it and was going to eat it as if it was a normal snack when a sudden bullet flew by his right ear.
"Lackey, you've got some explaining to do and you are not getting out of it until you have satisfied all our curiosity," Reborn said with  his fedora casting a shadow over his bright yellow eyes. Skull gulped in fear. He forgot that they still have no clue what just happened. He ponders for a bit. Should he bring his family to his old school and explain to them gradually or dump a massive amount of explanation about his origins then leave them to process it? Thinking back on it, the weapon won't take any chances with the latter knowing full well that he will be on house arrest and supervised by his family as soon as he shows up whether he likes it or not. He looked at his family and said " well... it seems that you will be coming with me if you want to find out".