Menace

This story is a bit rushed I guess. I wrote this a long time ago, like September or October of 2019, and felt that I should probably uptake for you guys so...yeah. I didn't edit or anything.

They treated him like he was a menace. Couldn't they see? He was no menace, just a kid who wanted to help people. They wanted a menace? He would be a menace. Just let them see what that's like.

As 5 o'clock rolled around, Peter's face grew with an evil grin. They wanted a menace? A menace they got. He hopped into his suit and jumped out his window. As he swung around, Peter shouted at him and said he was a menace, not good for the world, he didn't deserve to be a 'hero'. He rolled his eyes. Just let them wait. He perched on a high building. Soon he heard screams. He swung over. A mugger was mugging a woman. "Hey buddy! Stealing isn't nice, didn't your parents tell you that?" Peter quipped before webbing his gun to him. "Sweet! I know how to use this!" He exclaimed when he looked at the gun. He looked up. The woman had a 'I hate you' look and the mugger looked mad. "Give me th-" the man tried saying. He got interrupted by gunshots. Peter shot the man 3 times in the stomach and pocketed the gun. The woman's face changed from angry to surprised and really concerned. Peter didn't even bother calling the police, he just swung off. When the police arrived, they saw a dead man and a sister shook woman. "What happened?" One officer asked the woman gently. "Sp-Spider-Man, h-he shot h-him!" The woman cried pointing at the man. The officer raised an eyebrow. "Spider-Man? The man tries to never hurt anybody," another officer said. "He-He did! Look at the cameras!" She said. The third officer went and grabbed the camera in the corner of the alley and rewound it. Then they gasped. "He did!" They said in shock. "Spider-Man's not a killer though," the second said in surprise. They finished their business there and rushed the film to JJJ. He smiled and said he would use the footage. Throughout the day, JJJ kept getting films of Spider-Man doing something bad, like a menace. With each one, his smile grew. That night, the Daily Bugle went live. Everyone watched the clips in shock. "Somethings wrong," People muttered throughout New York. When Tony saw the clip he immediately realized that something was up. Instead of asking Peter, he went onto Baby Monitor Protocal. "They think I'm a menace? I'll be a menace," he heard and immediately understood. Tony collected every patrol footage he had and sent it to JJJ with a note saying, 'Don't look, just post or I'll sue.' 

The next day, the footage aired. Everyone watched it in shock of what he really did. They realized that they needed to get the old Spider-Man back. The first one to attempt was someone getting mugged. Peter webbed the mugger to the wall and raised a gun, but the person grabbed ahold of him in a hug. "Thank you for saving me!" They cried. Peter snapped out of it and hugged them. He waved and swung off. Then he snapped back into his menace trance. Everywhere he went, he got hugs, thank you and treats. Slowly the menace drained away and their Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man was back. He was back to saving the little guy, flipping and quipping. Everyone noticed the change and sighed in relief. Some people made a 'Raid the Daily Bugle' thing, invisible to employees and NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, And a little more people signed up. Soon, the raid happened. 11 million people racked havoc over the Daily Bugle. They went out of business and everything was a-Okay!