The Reveal Part 1

Peter's 14 in this and was just bitten by the Spider a week ago. He lives with the Avengers. He is also Peter Stark.

Peter hadn't told anybody. Not even the Avengers. He had powers. Yeah, crazy right? He had a Superhero alias in his mind, and he secretly made a suit with stuff from Tony's lab. He wanted to break it to them in a funny way.

First of all, he had super strength. That was awesome. He no longer had to ask someone to help him lift stuff. He could do it by himself. The first clue he put out reveal it went like this:

"Hey Aunt Tasha, can I train with you guys today?" He asked all sweet and innocent. "Sure, Pete," She answered, unable to say no to the doe eyed boy. They were all going to train that day.

An hour later, everyone was in the elevator, going downstairs, dressed in training clothes. Peter too was dressed in training clothes, a short sleeve, white shirt, and athletic shorts. Nobody had noticed him in the elevator yet, except Natasha, because she was the one who said he could come. Then Steve spotted him. "Hey Peter! You training with us today?" Cap asked in a loud voice. Peter winced. He'll tell you guys about that later. "Y-Yeah, thought I could work on, er, stuff," he said. "Cool, Cool," Cap muttered before turning away. They he turned back. "Wai-wai-Wait. You already look pretty buff," he said in astonishment. He had seen him last week, he was scrawny as a twig. Peter blushed. Everyone turned to stare at Peter. They too had seen him last week and it was weird to see him with muscles. Tony was the most shocked. Peter was his son, he knew he was weak for the whole of his life. Peter blushed even more. The doors opened and nobody noticed. "C-can we get out?" Peter stutters Dundee their veiw. They snapped out of their daze and stepped out. The team immediately went to train. Peter went to Natasha. "What could I do? He asked her. "I have taught you how to punch, so you can go to the punching bag if you would like," she answered. He nodded and went to wrap his hands. When he had finished, he walked to the bag, got in his stance and threw a first punch. The bag flew off the chain, and into the wall. Thankfully the wall was vibranium, from Wakanda. Everyone stopped and looked at the bag and to Peter and back. "What the hell?" Tony muttered. Peter's face burned. "It was punching it pretty hard yesterday, I think I stopped before it could fly off. Any little punch could send it flying," Steve said sheepishly, trying to make a logical explanation to it. Everyone nodded and went back to training.

Peter's next power was a sixth sense. On the same day, while everyone Clint was flipping around, shooting arrows at targets. One arrow went astray and towards Peter, who was getting a drink. Everyone froze, in despair, thinking Peter was going to get injured. At the last second, Peter's Sense went off, and it made him turn and grab an arrow headed straight for his heart, only stopping it 2 inches away. Everyone stared for the 3rd time that day. Peter dropped the arrow and went back to drinking water. Everyone blinked and knew something was up with their kid. They just weren't sure what.

Next power is super flexibility. As they were training, Natasha asked him to stretch with her. She, of course, was super flexible. She knew Peter wasn't flexible at all, but she wanted to make him so that he could get out of tough situations. First, she stood up tall and put her hands flat of the floor. Peter did the same, even more on the ground. She furrowed her brows. She leaned and put her nose to her knees in a super flexible pose. Peter copied and his legs were straight the whole time. She was really confused now. She spread into a regular right split. She expected some hesitation from Peter and for him to go down a little, but not for him to slide down without effort. She switched to a center and he did too. Then she went to left. He copied. She stood up and got some things. She put the highest one in front of them and they slid down. Natasha couldn't get done all the way, but Peter was all the way down. "What the hell?" She muttered, and put the stuff away. Peter walked away. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bye for now! 😄