Chapter Eight - A Silent Hill

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I screamed, leaping towards my brother and holding down his body as I swung punches at his face; bringing my fists down hard as blood started to leak out of him. 
"Dante, no!" Amanda yelled, pulling me off him as Nathan helped hold me back.
"It's all his fault... all of it!" I screamed, as he stood up; my own twin brother, 20 years old and not a thing had changed between us. He still had the same hazel eyes as me, and that jet black emotionless hair had changed back to it's natural colour, only he looked much thinner, his face was a grey colour; and he gave a deranged smile as blood streamed down his chin.
"You still have the fight left in you, I'll give you that brother." He snarled, wiping away the blood from his face. He looked terrible, his facial hair had been shaved badly and he looked like he'd been wearing the same clothes forever. "That bitch dead, good, been trapped in here for two years listening to her ramble on about Jesus and his dick. Christ!"

He tilted his head, scanning the room, he gave a wave to Nathan. "Hey Nathe, long time no see. What brings you back here?" I could hear Nathan biting his tongue.
"You're sick." My voice didn't have any effect on him, he couldn't care less. He took a few steps towards me, almost checking out my body, I felt a shiver go up my spine as my face became enraged. "I'm not a piece of fucking meat!" I yelled at him, Amanda was stressing, grabbing at her arms. 
"I'm not gonna eat you!" He replied, coming a little too close, we backed away. 
"You could've fooled me." Nathan taunted, coming forward, sweat dripping off his body. I stood there silently, I needed to get out, I could feel the walls moving in on me, the room growing smaller; key signs I was going to have another panic attack or worse, a nightmare.

"I don't care anymore..." I spoke aloud, wiping the sweat from my lip, my body caked in Mick's blood, his fresh blood. "I just don't care."
"Dante, wha-" Amanda asked as I cut her off.
"We're leaving. Come on..." I yelled, running out of the room, trying to navigate my way back to the exit, everything was moving slower for me, I could feel my hearbeat roaring like a jet engine; I wondered if they could hear it to.
"You can't just leave me!" Kai yelled, as Nathan and Amanda followed. 
"Watch me." I spoke, not looking back, not looking into my evil twin's eyes, he did not deserve it; he deserved death, didn't stop him from following us though.

"She left the ambulance running, shit!" We rushed forwards, jarring the doors open; cracked glass covered the floor and Kai stopped at the entrance, waiting. I took no notice, he wasn't my brother any more, he was nothing; he was just a worthless lump of shit. 
"I can't make it across!" Kai shouted, making me cringe.
"Good!" I yelled back, he just sighed and walked across the glass anyway, it felt hard letting him do that; but I was over him, he caused this and I wasn't going to let him fix it.
"The fog is getting worse." Amanda spoke in a dry tone, her eyes were lifeless, the innocence was gone and Nathan was staring off into nothing, the cold breeze chilling us. 
"Yeah, we should head for the hills; the forests will lead us up and over the other side; how much fuel have we got? Nathan? Nathan..." He just remained motionless, his bottom lip was trembling and there was fear in his eyes. 
"Dante, I wanna go home." He broke down, Amanda went to him and held him, her face full of grief as they held each other. I turned to Dante expecting a smirk but strange enough he was crying too, this caused my anger to dissipate.
"What's wrong? Crying over that nurse?" I asked, trying to sound angry but my voice was just full of pain.
"Dante, I know you'll never forgive me but I've seen things here... visions!" Before I could speak the air wrapped around me, and my vision cut off...

Shit, where am I, not again... this dream, or nightmare; locked in a red room with one chair. I only have this dream when I'm scared, and strangely enough it doesn't happen often. The walls shock you if you get close and you can hear sounds behind them, and sometimes a door will appear never to open, but the sound of creaking remains. This time though, the door did open and the black outline of two girls walked towards me, they were chanting "Do not trust us, do not trust us..." I tried backing away but they got closer and closer, they reached out their hands together and then I jumped.