Chapter 4

I was shaken awake by Christina who said our plane had landed in London. I looked out the plane window and stared in awe as I saw Big Ben in the distance. "Come on, we can see more of London on the double decker." I heard Zayn say and tug on my hand making sparks fly up my arm. I blushed and followed him out of the plane.

I looked at the other guys who were walking in front of us and burst out laughing. All of the guys had to wear disquises so they wouldn't be recongized, they looked absoultely rediculous. Zayn had on a blonde curly haired wig with a matching facial hair. "I can't take you seriously like this." I whispered in his ear and he smiled pulling me closer to him.

Walking out of the airport a large red double decker bus was waiting for us, and to my suprise it was filled with people. "Come on we're going to sit on the top." Zayn said and pulled me up the stairs behind him. The top part was empty and I sat down next to Zayn, the bright lights of London stunning me.

"Its beautiful." I said staring up at the night sky, the stars shining brightly. "I know something thats more beautiful." Zayn said in my ear and looked at him and gave him a soft shove. "Cheesy enough line Zayn?" He laughed putting his arm around my waist as the bus started moving.

The sights of London moved around me and I couldn't take my eyes of them. I never imagined in my life I would be able to come here. I wanted to move here and go to college here, that was just a dream until now. I wanted to go to the London College of Arts when I graduated to get as far away from my family as possible.

Now I could if I really wanted to, that was one thing I had to talk to Zayn about was school. I still had to finish up high school. I didn't realize when the bus stopped until Zayn snapped me out of my trance. "Come on, we have to drive to our house. The bus won't go that deep in the woods." I nodded and followed him out of the bus.

The boys each got in the driver seats of their own cars and I followed Zayn to his car. I was to my liking a bright red sports car. Excited I hopped in the passenger seat, he chuckled at my excitement. "Is this your car?" I asked him and he nodded starting it up, and pulling out onto the road.

"So you live in the middle of the woods?" I asked and he nodded, turning on to a dirt road. "We have to live in the woods, it hides us from the outside world so we can really be ourselves." I nodded and started out the window as the trees flew past us.

A giant white house came into view in the distance and my eyes widened, it was something right out of a fairytale. It looked like a king and  queen would live there, not a pack of werewolves. "How many of you are there?" I asked and he chuckled, "About 1,000, we are the biggest pack in the world. We all don't live in the pack house though."

I nodded as he pulled into a huge garage, filled with about 15 more sports cars. I got out and he lead me out of the garage and to the front door of the house. He opened the door and I swear my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. The inside was even more elegent than the outside, marble floors with fancy columns everywhere.

"Come on, I think you need some rest before you meet the rest of the pack." I nodded and followed him up the large staircase, he lead me down a big set of hallways till finally he stopped at one door. The bedroom we went into was just as beautiful as the rest of the house, I stood in the middle of the room in total awe.

"This is our room now, I'll have to go out to get you some clothes but you can just wear mine for now." I didn't realized he had moved when he suddenly had a large shirt and boxers in his hand. "Thanks." I walked toward the bathroom to change, when it finally hit me. I'll be sharing a bed with him....

That made me extremely nervous as I pulled on his clothes, when I walked out of the bathroom he was no where in sight so I walked to the bed and climbed in snuggling into the warm bed. "You are too cute." I heard him say and I opened my eyes to see him walk to the other side of the bed, he was only in a pair of boxers which made me blush.

He chuckled as he climbed in beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pullin me into his chest. "Don't worry Ava, I'm not going to try anything. I just need to have you near me, it comforts me." He said and buried his face in my hair. I finally relaxed against him as my eyes started to droop.

"Good night Ava." I heard Zayn say as I drifted off into unconciousness.

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay!!! I hoped you liked it!!! :D

I post the next chapter probably tomorrow, I'm going to Fall Ball tonight so I won't be able to update (:

Please vote, fan and comment!! I'd really appricate any feedback! Thanks you all of my lovely fans!!! Love ya!

~Mariah