Chapter 1

Hey guys!

Well I've been obsessing over One Direction lately haha and my favorite guy is Zayn so I'm gonna write a fan-fic story about him haha. But I'm gonna make it have a little twist lol, all the 1D boys are WEREWOLVES! Hahah, I feel kinda lame writing this but just let me know how you like it with comments, voting and fanning please!!! I would appreciate it! :D

PS: I'm listening to The Backstreet Boys while writing this (:

~Mariah

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Ava! You have to get up! Its the day of the concert! Come on!" I groaned as my little sister pulled at my feet trying to get me out of bed. "What the heck are you talking about Angie?" I asked squinting as she pulled my blinds open letting in the sunlight. She turned to look at me, her mouth wide open. "You don't remember?! The One Direction concert is today and your taking me!" I sighed and stared at my ceiling, dreading this day for weeks now. It wasn't that I didn't like One Direction, they were pretty cute but the way my sister obsesses over them annoys me. I swear every inch of her walls are covered with posters of Harry Styles.

"Okay, I'm getting up Angie." She smiled and ran out of my room, which was the smallest in the house thanks to her. I sighed and walked over to closet and grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black off the shoulder shirt. I quickly put them on and put my hair up in a messy pony, I don't see the point of dressing up for this, its mostly 12 year old girls that are gonna be there. I put on some eyeliner and masscara and grabbed my purse going downstairs. "So you almost forgot that you were taking you sister to the concert?" My mom's bitchy voice ran from behind me as I passed the kitchen, "I was half asleep mom, I couldn't even remember what day it was sorry."

She whipped me around to face her, "Don't use that sarcasm with me. Your sister has been waiting forever for this concert, you don't need to be a little bitch to her about it." She yelled at me but I kept a straight face, I was used to her yelling at me. She has never liked me, but then again neither did my sister or my dad. "Okay I'm sorry." I said quietly and she smirked, "Good, god you can be so ungrateful sometimes." I sighed once she left the room and I continued into the kitchen, grabbing a banana. I ate it quickly and went to go get Angie so I could get this stupid thing over and done with.

"Come on Ava! Stop being slow!" Angie pushed passed me on the stairs and I held in my snide comment, I didn't want to get screamed at by my 'loving' parents. "I'm coming." I said and grabbed my keys from my purse. Walking out to my car I smiled and unlocked the door climbing in, this car was the only good thing about my life. I had found in a junk yard and fixed it up, the 67' Chevy Impala looked as good as new by the time I was through with it. I unlocked my passenger door and Angie climbed in, already bouncing in her seat. I rolled my eyes at her outfit, for a 13 year old she could really dress like a slut sometimes.

She had on a short pink skirt and a One Direction shirt that she cut to show the clevege that she doesn't have. "Come on, we need to get there early! They are signing posters!" I groaned inwardly and started driving to the arena where all the concerts were held. We got there in about 20 minutes and I pulled out tickets out of my purse after finding a parking space, locking my car I followed Angie as she sprinted to the entrance. When I got to her I handed her her ticket and followed behind her, already annoyed by the 12 year old girls screaming their heads off if they saw one of the band memebers. When the secruity guards passed us through Angie took off to where MANY girls were lined up and screaming....

"Ava! You have to get in line with me! You have to hold the stuff that I get signed!" Angie yelled at me and I went over there sighing. Thankfully since we were early the line wasn't too huge but it still felt like it took forever just to get up there. And I must say, they are much cuter in person. We got to talk to Harry first which Angie was VERY happy about. He smiled at me and I smiled back, "Stuck here with your sister?" He asked and I nodded and laughed. "Yeah, she's kind of in love with you." He rolled his eyes, "Aren't they all." She got one of her posters of him signed, which she threw at me and her cd which was being signed by Louis.