Profiles of the Pieces #1-10 (Weakest)

There are a total twenty pieces that take part in the game. This is only half of the list.

Ranking is from weakest to strongest and data is based on wins from the past.

#1 HUMAN

The Human is considered the weakest piece in the game on its own right. They have no outstanding intelligence and no special talents. They are simply a higher form of the apes. The biggest threat they pose is finding the Fairy and burrowing her power, which is exclusively for the human. This would make the human almost invincible in the game, so every piece makes it a point to kill the human first. Other pieces can also make use of the human for their own gain to win the game like the vampire and zombie pieces.

#2 FAIRY

The Fairy is considered the second weakest piece. She only uses her power to aid the powerless. The small figure and colorful attire enable to camouflage on flower petals.

#3 UNICORN

The Unicorn is a horse with a long spiked horn on its forehead. All of its healing powers are contained within its horn. They are also very intelligent. They can communicate with any creature using mind messages. Eating the heart can grant immortality.

#4 PSYCHIC

The Psychic is a human being that can see the supernatural form of things. They can glimpse into the future and sense the spirits of others, dead or alive. They are known to kill ghosts and look into a person's mind. Power varies by person.

#5 SIREN

The Siren is a piece that lives in the water. they look like women in the form a fish. their hair represents spiky fins and their dresses are full of toxic spikes and strong scales. Their jaws are the most frightening thing, teeth are sharper and the mouth can open wider than a sharks. They can't last outside of the water unless their skin is kept moist for hours.

#6 ZOMBIE

A zombie is a human infected with the Duflers Virus. Their brain is switched off and is replaced with an automatic instinct to feed on humans, their own flesh. the only way they can be killed is by crushing the brain. Their bodies are immune to all setbacks and as a result, their physical prowess is heightened.

#7 GHOST

The Ghost is an entity from the parallel world. It can cross to our world by taking over the mind of any living creature. The only way to kill it is by killing the piece it is possessing. It can be extracted by the Psychic.

#8 PHOENIX

The Phoenix is a bird that can control fire. It can also create fire through its red feathers. They never turn extinct because of their regeneration magic following their death. They burn anything in their path respectively.

#9 ELF

The elf is a piece that is the hardest to find, spending a good portion of their time nourishing trees by living in them. They get their energy by feeding on lost travelers in the forest. They always spare the children. Defining features are pointed ears and long bodies. They are extremely docile when they are not hungry.

#10 ORC

Orcs are subhuman, species that live deep in the jungle. Living humbly under a house made from tiger leather, they are expert hunters. they use tools made from animal bones. Their physique is full of muscle, and a teenager orc is equivalent to the mass of one and a half full grown men.