good news?ha im sure!

Okay hey guys im sorry i haven't written in a long time but i have a good reason..i wrote this chapter a million times but my computer kept deleting it and i got really mad and gave up ..so ya but im back so no worries.Oh and i changed all the characters, they have the same name and characteristics but i picked different people to play them so here's the list....

Jade= Vanna Venom

Bella= Jenn Curbstomp

Lexi= Doogle ( with her blond hair)

Terrik= Alex Pettyfer

Miley= Kelly Preston

Jake= Peter Facinelli

You can search on youtube or google for them. If you forgot who they are just go back to the first chapter.

here's the next chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe i just had sex with the hottest guy in the world!

A movement to my right started me and i shot up. The blanket fell from my body and i felt an arm rap around my waist and pulled me back down on the bed. I looked up into the face of Alec and and was shocked to see it so close.

"Morning beautiful."He murmured."How was your sleep?"

Fine yours?"Wow i wounder why he's still here. Usually the boy leaves during the night. A knock at the door startled me out of my daydream.

"YOU GUYS GET OUT WERE CLOSING UP FOR TODAY!"A man yelled on the other side of the door. I hadn't realised we were still in one of the many bedrooms in the club. Wow we must of fell asleep.

"We should get dressed"Alec said getting up and pulling on his jeans. I couldn't help but stare at him I'm awe. Damn he was hot. I got up and started pulling on my clothes. When I was finished I was about to leave but a hand on my elbow stopped me. I Turned around to find a very amused Alec staring at me.

"Where do you think your going? I dont even get your number?"H easked while moving closer so that we were merely inches apart.

"Well I don't know. I don't usually give my numbers out to strangers." I played innocent and batted my eyelashes.

"So you wont gice a stranger your number but you will have sex with them?"He chuckled a bit but contained himself waiting for my answer.

"Ya pretty much....i might make an exception if you begged." I gave him an evil smile when his eyes became wide . After a minute he got down on his knees and put his hands together like he was praying.

"Will you please give you phone number?With sugar on top?"He gave me a really adorable puppy dog face and i gave in.

"Okay just this one time. It's 780-875-7849."I smiled and gave him a hand to help him up.When he was standing again he still had my hand and used it to pull me to him. He smashed his lips to mine but after a second he pulled away and grinned.

"Will ill call you tomorrow to give you the details of our date."With that he was gone before I could say anything else. Oh well. I grabbed my purse and walked out to my car. As i was driving home I could'nt help but realized that he said "Details for our date tomorrow" but he did'nt give his number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay thats it for now but ill try to write more today but my sister's whining that it's her "Turn"on the computer nad i hoped you like this chapter nad i also jus wanted to say the im going to change the title to something much better.

xoxo Shenjasmine