Chapter 2

Finally lunch came and I was so ready to eat!! GOSH this morning was NEVER ENDING! 

I found the lunch room easily because I passed it earlier on my way to homeroom. Walking into it, I noticed it was probably the biggest room in the school. There were people lined up to get food and people already sitting at tables, eating. As I scand the room for Lexi I noticed Terrik watching me from the line up. A girl that looked really slutty was trying to get his attention to move the line up when the head B***** followed his gaze to me and narrowed her eyes. I looked away and found Lexy sitting in a corner with another girl that looked like a cheerleading ....EMO!! wow never thought i'd see the day.

"HEY JADE COME SIT!!"Lexi yelled across the cafe, making everyone stop and stare.

"GO BACK TO YOUR LUNCH NOTHING TO SEE HERE>>>YA THAT"S RIGHT IM TALKING TO YOU DWEBS!!"This frome the girl next to her.

Instanly everyone went back to thier lunches but whispered conversations still went on about the "new girl". Gosh way to make me feel welcomed. I walked over to where Lexi was and sat.

"hey, hey, hi, ho. What up??how was your first day??C'mon spill. Hurry, Hu-"lexi was cut off by the girl who-I-have-no-clue-is.

"Stop and breath Lex. Give the girl time to answer Oh and I'm Bella"The girl - Bella - Stuck out her hand for me, I gripped it once and shook twice then let go.

"Hi I'm Jade and yes my morning was great but I don't know 'bout the rest of the day 'cause it's only lunch....Oh and nothings up exept I'm very very hungry. So if you don't mind I will be getting my lunch."This all came out in a rush 'cause I was really hundry no words could describe my hunger. When I was about to get up Lexi stopped me with a hand.

"Oh i got you some pizza... I didn't know which kind you like so I just got one of every one."

"oh thanxx that was nice"I replied.

We finished lunch and said our good-byes and went to class. I t was a very huge relief when the last bell rang. I pack up and started to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srry but i have 2 share a computer with my fam so ya but ill write more 2morrow!!! 

Oh and PLEZZ COMMENT!!! 

LUV YALL