ICPH 5

A few weeks later...

"We have ran out of edibles, hyung" Jungkook says, pouting as he looked through the plastic bag that once was filled with many chips and foods that they can eat.
"Don't worry, baby, we could go to other places and look for foods, get you bag and let's go out" Jimin says, kissing his forehead. The younger nodded, walking to the couch where his bag was placed. He grabbed it, walking back to his boyfriend who already had his bag on his back.

"Ready?" The older says, he nodded. They both held onto their bats before opening the door. They were met with two zombies, that's what they call them now. They started hitting them, making sure it's on the head as its their weakest spot. Jungkook stared at his boyfriend, thinking that the zombie was already dead. Jimin finished, smiling at the younger and grabbing his hand.

They were about to walk away when Jungkook's foot was suddenly grabbed. He screams, but Jimin was quick enough to cover his mouth.
"Shh, try removing your foot, I'll kill it" The older says, gripping the bat tighter before hitting the zombie. This killed the zombie, letting Jungkook's foot go. The younger sighs in relief, hugging the older.
"Are you bit? Did it scratch you?" Jimin asks, pulling away from the hug as he inspects the boy.

Jungkook shakes his head, smiling. They had known that when you got bit or scratched by one of them, you'll be turning into one, they had known this after seeing a person outside, getting bit and slowly turned for a few minutes. Jimin sighs before they started going to their journey.

The two had found another house, but this time it was closed. They stared at each other, seeing a screwdriver on the side. Jimin grabbed this, staring at it before nodding at Jungkook.