ICPH 4

Jimin and Jungkook immediately ran after they jumped because one of the monsters saw them. It chased them until it got lost. The two saw an opened house, looking at each other before nodding. They walked in, making sure to lock the door. They also blocked it with heavy objects so to make sure it can't be opened.
"Ready your bat, baby, something might be here" Jimin warns, the younger nodded and held onto his bat. They walked slowly around the house, Jungkook flinching at the sounds that they heard.

Just then, they heard a groan and some disgusting noises(okay, don't think like that 😂). It sounded something like someone eating a raw meat(like those ASMR things 😂). They turned their head to where it was coming from, and saw one of the monsters feeding onto a dead body. Jimin gave a disgusted look, walking over to the monster and hitting it with the bat. This earns a gasp from Jungkook as the blood splattered around. The older turns back with blood on his face.

"Hyungie, wash you face, you look disgusting" Jungkook says, earning a chuckle from the older. They walked to the kitchen, seeing tons of food.
"Thank God, we can eat this" Jimin says, walking over and grabbing a chips and opening it.
"Gimme some" The younger says, being given another chips. They ate until they finished it. They walked upstairs, seeing the master bedroom.
"We can sleep there, hyung" Jungkook says, pointing at it. The older nodded, walking to the room and sitting on the bed.

"What's happening, I don't understand" The younger says, biting his lips.
"Maybe because of the scientists who makes ridiculous viruses and accidentally let it out" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. The younger chuckled, but he's still scared of what's happening.

"Will we survive, hyung?"