nine

A month or so later

A month or so later...

Seokjin has never felt so complete in his entire life.

It's frightening yet thrilling how content he's become since he met Taehyung, though that's not to say things weren't good before- it just wasn't this.

He wants to be confident, take risks, see more of this damn city outside of his home, find new interests, make up new recipes and most importantly never give up on his dream.

He has a new sense of respect for the universe, opening himself up like a child learning for the first time. There's so much he didn't know or understood but through the process of finding Taehyung- he's already discovered so much.

Those first few days apart were the hardest after confronting each other, as much as Seokjin wanted to have him close and feel him in his arms- they needed time to digest everything.

Acceptance bought him peace and he finally felt like he could think again, his temporary insanity subsided and normalcy (whatever that meant to him now) returned.

But things were never truly going to be the same, the minute he laid eyes on Taehyung- life changed for him as he knows it.

Jimin was also happy to see him slowly becoming himself again, though raised a curious eyebrow to his slightly new attitude towards life- the first time Seokjin willingly agreed to come out with him to to a bar in Soho, he had rushed next door to his worried sick- demanding to know if he's feeling unwell.

Seokjin found it hilarious and laughed like a mad man, putting Jimin out of his misery, explaining what he could about Taehyung. It wasn't the full story since he was still taking it all in but it was enough for him to know they were speaking again.

Jimin was somewhat satisfied though he'd need a further explanation down the line which the other promised he'll get.

His heart fluttered, butterflies swarming in his stomach the first time he saw Taehyung again when they met up at the science museum, there was an air of certainty now that they were on mutual ground.

Taehyung never overstepped his boundaries regardless of that; refraining from physical intimacy the first few times they met up. As much as they were comfortable and familiar with each other, he felt like he owed it to Seokjin and himself not to initiate anything yet.

But by no means was it easy, especially with the almost overbearing tension bubbling between them amplified immensely by their bond.

The two have been spending a lot of time together over a steady month, seemingly never getting tired of being in each other's presence.

Taehyung's come along to a few of the cooking classes, though Seokjin finds out he is absolutely hopeless in the kitchen, almost killing everyone on his last visit which Jin decided should be his final, only allowing him to pick him up.