Why you so tall?

~Your P.O.V.~

I woke up and looked over to my left and saw Felix looking at me, smiling. I smile back up at him and chuckle, "Morning Felix." He smirks, "Your brother already left." I blush and nod, "Ok. What do you want to do?" He shrugs, "Prank call people?" I smile and nod. We both jump out of bed and walk into the living room. He grabs his phone and calls Tobuscus but blocks his number so Toby does not know it's him. He puts his phone on speaker when Toby answers, "Hello?" Felix makes his voice really low, "Hello, is this Toby Turner?" Toby answers, "Yes, who am I talking to?" Felix makes his voice regular, "YOUR MOM!!" Toby laughs and knows it was Felix. Felix laughs then hangs up. You chuckle, "I got this." I grabbed my phone and called my friend Leah. When she answered I put on my best man voice, "Hello this is the pizza delivery man. Did you order a cheese pizza with extra ~pickles~ and ~sweet sauce all over your body~?" My friend chuckles and knew it was me, "The only way I knew it was you because you just showed me that video." I laughed then hung up. I chuckle and change into random clothes and Felix does the same. I chuckle then groan in boredom. Felix chuckles then ruffles my hair, "What do you want to do?" I shrug. He smiles and rests his head on my shoulder, "Want to go to the park?" I nod and walk into out room to get changed. I changed into a pair of shorts, a graphic tee, and my black Chuck Talorys. I walk into the living room to see Felix with a black sweatshirt and blue baggie pants and a pair of grey vans. I smile and we walk to his Jeep Wrangler. He drove to the park and he parked on the side of the road. He hops out of his side of the car and I was about to open my door he opens it for me. I chuckle and nod. We walk over to this field with a couple of people in it. Felix looks down at me into my eyes and I look up into his. He leans a little bit closer and I get up on my toes and lean forward. He wraps his arms around my waist and I warp my arms around his neck. He moves a little bit forward and our lips collide. After about a few seconds we both pull away. He rubs the back of his neck his face a deep red. I could feel my face get really hot. He kisses my forehead and chuckle, "Why you so tall?" He laughs and smiles, "Because." I smile and we stay at the park for about a hour before we head back home for the night.

[sorry guys that this is really short and I have not updated this in a long time. It's because I have been having really bad writers block but hopefully it goes away soon. Love you all. Stay classy bros.]