The floor is nice

~Your P.O.V~

I was sleeping in my bed when I hear my brother and another guy screaming. I groan and get up and walk into the kitchen. I see my brother and Felix have a spasm. I sigh, "What the foop is going on?" Felix smiles, "[Y/N]!!!!" He runs up to me and hugs me so tight he lifts me up. I chuckle, "Hey Felix." I ruffle his hair and he puts me down. "Still what the foop is going on?" Cry takes a deep breath, "FELIX IS MOVING IN WITH US!!" I scream in joy. (yes you and cry will own a house together in the story) I stop screaming and looked at my brother, "Where will he sleep? We only have two bedrooms?" Cry shrugs, "With you." I can feel my cheeks turn red and I look over to Felix and I can see his cheeks were red also. I clear my thought and make myself a bowl of cereal. Felix drops his stuff in my room. Cry and Felix sit down next to me and I chuckle, "How long will he be living with us?" Cry and Felix shrug, "Is that ok?" I nod my head, "I'm excited!" Felix chuckles and ruffles my hair, "We should all go somewhere." Cry nods, "Yeah lets go." I look up at then still eating my cereal not even dressed. They chuckle, "Ok we'll wait." I finish my cereal then go into mine/Felix's room to get changed. I grab my black somewhat tight batman shirt some grey skinny jeans and black high top Chuck Taylor's. After I put my hair into a pony tail I walk out to the guys. Cry waves and Felix stairs wide eyed. Cry punches his arm and he snaps out of his dream land and stands up, "LETS GOOOOO!!" Felix picks me up and runs to his Jeep Wrangler. He puts me in the passenger seat and he hops into the drivers seat. Cry comes out and hops into the back seat. Felix drives us to a restraint. We all get out of the car and get a seat. I sit next to my brother and Felix sits in front of me. We all start talking and Felix hits his foot with mine. After a while we start playing footsie. When we finish the food it was getting dark out. We headed home and when we got there we were all tired. Cry went to sleep and I changed into my pjs and climbed into bed. Felix came in and put his pillow on the floor. I looked at him, "Felix what are you doing?" He shrugs, "I'm gonna sleep on this comfy floor." You chuckle, "You can sleep up here on the bed like a normal person not on the floor like a dog." He chuckles and climbs into the bed. He kisses the top of my head, "Goodnight princess." I blush, "Goodnight Felix."