His feelings for you! his P.O.V

~Jeff the killer~               
         I don't know what it is about (Y/N) but I just have a strong feeling towards her. Not a lot of people like the way I look, (Yet I think that I'm absolutely beautiful), yet (Y/N) is really different, she actually LOVES the way I look. I don't know if she was dropped on her head when she was younger or what, but I flipped when I found out that she had a dark side. Look all I know is that I might have feelings for her.

~BEN drowned~
        (Y/N) is literally the coolest. She plays video games like a boss, (she has also beat me a few times, but lets not talk about that), she dose parkour too! I don't know what it is about (Y/N) but I just get this strange feeling whenever I'm around her. Do I like her? I think so.

~Eyeless Jack~
        I don't understand. I have been living with (Y/N) for quit a while now, but for some weird reason I cant help but to want to be with her every second of every day. Am I going crazy? Wait I already am, but that's not the point! I think that I might have a crush on (Y/N)!

~Masky~
       I have been coming back to the same tree over and over again for the past few months now. I'm not complaining or any thing because I honestly don't mind. I only come back so I can see (Y/N). I don't know what it is but for some reason I feel like I want to hold her close all the time. What's happening to me?

~Hoodie~
        I look over at (Y/N) to see that she has fallen asleep. Did I help her fall asleep? Maybe.
        I got off of my swing and went over to (Y/N)'s. I bent down and picked her up. She was vary light so it wasn't much of a hassle. I was kinda stalking her so I knew where she lived and I started to make my way towards her house. As I walked I stared down at her fragile form. Suddenly I felt this weird turning feeling deep down in my stomach and my heart started to flutter. I think I should finely ask her, or maybe not I'm too scared and shy, but it doesn't hurt to try.

~Ticci Toby~
        I wasn't going to lie, I really like (Y/N), like REALLY like her. I cant help but to stare at her while she makes me waffles, I get so distracted that I cant even put a waffle in my mouth, I keep missing! I don't know what I should do but I think that I should just ask her, for the sake of my health I need to!