Octavia comes home.

Kaire POV

I awoke on some rocks that were near the river. Tarevin was next to me, busily chugging on a canteen of fresh water. Anya was speaking with Clarke near the forest. I sat up, I could barely breath. It was really cold, why was I wet?

"Hey, look, Kaire is awake. Anya, Clarke, Kaire's awake." Tarevin stood, and shouted towards the two of them.

They began to walk over towards me. I was shivering so much, it's so cold. I sat up and puked up some water. It wasn't a very pretty sight, good thing Teravin would never leave my side.

"So, what happened?" I said, my voice sounding soar and frail.

"We got away from Mount Weather, but you blacked out from the lack of oxygen. It's only been about six hours though. Teravin pulled you out of the water and was giving you CPR at first. But then we realized that you would wake up after a little while." Clarke began explaining the medical procedures, but I didn't understand a single word.

"I'm happy to be awake. But we should get moving, otherwise they might find us and take us again." I sat on my knees.

Teravin came to help give me support, he was always thinking about how he could help me. Anya scooped up water in her canteen and we were off. We started out walking, but once I got used to, we were able to run until we saw something so unbelievable....

Livian POV

Once everybody had gotten down from atop the cliff, it took a long time, we began walking towards the river. The river was fresh water, so we filled up canteen after canteen of it. A few people splashed some around and were having a grand old time when we heard branches snapping.

"Who goes there. Grounder show yourself!" Bellamy commanded, pointing the gun towards the woods.

A few more branches snapped and Octavia Blake walked out. She screamed and ran to hug Bellamy. He lost balance and dropped the gun. Octavia let him go, and she turned towards me.

"Livy? Is that you? I haven't seen you since we were 13!" Octavia walked towards me, and embraced me.

I hugged her back, I had missed that girl so much.

"We need to get back to work. Octavia, we were on our way to find Clarke and Jasper and our other friends. Murphy suspects that they are being held in this grounder camp." Fin pulled out the map as he was talking.

Octavia stared at the map with such an intensity. She then just sat down. She pulled out a horn that the grounders used.

"I had a run in with the other tribe, they gave me this. I wanted Lincoln, but he's gone now. That camp isn't going to have our friends. The camp that is on that map isn't where they keep the prisoners. They are kept in the mines. We should rest, the mines are extremely far away and we you all need all the rest you can get. We should be safe from grounders for the rest of the day." Octavia pulled a sleeping bag out of her bag and layed it down.

There was no way we would be leaving tonight. We would have to wait until tomorrow morning if we wanted her to come. I couldn't bear parting with her again, and I'm sure Bellamy couldn't either. I pulled out the sleeping bag and some logs to set up a fire. We were staying here, I wouldn't get to continue being leader anymore. Bellamy would probably take my place, Octavia would want that.