Charlottes story

This little girl was screaming "no, stop it. Please. Don't" in the middle of the night. Clarke and Bellamy both went to calm her down as I slept on the floor in the tent. Bellamy and Octavia were both in the tent too. It was very sweet of them to let me use the tent. I didn't need to sleep with Jasper anymore because he was finally all healed and feeling at his best since they had landed on earth.

A few days after, nothing eventful between then and now, somebody found wells dead in the river. Somebody had killed him and let his body roll down the hill and straight into the river. There were obvious knife marks on his body. Everybody started to build a wall to separate grounder territory from there territory. I went searching with Jasper. Every so often he'd grab me and give me light soft kiss and then we'd continue walking. Clarke shouted eventually. We all went running over, Jasper grabbing my hand to run with me. He's so sweet. Clarke had found part of the knife, the handle with the name Char carved into it. Charlotte was the owner of the knife. We all went back to camp and grabbed her to take her into the tent.

"Why the hell did u kill him?" Bells was shouting at the loudest I've ever heard somebody shout.

"I did what u told me to. U told me to slay my demons. And wells was one of them." She said calmly in reply "plus. Murphy gave me the knife. So technically it's his fault. And partly your fault."

Bells frowned and laid on his bed. He started rubbing his head. Jasper grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the tent.

"What are u doing?" I whispered into his ear.

"I'm taking u somewhere." He we acting so mysterious.

As we stepped into the butterfly field he lightly kissed me. He was so great at kissing. But I pulled away and ran. I ran back to the camp and just sat. With a girl named Julianne on my side. She started to stand up and scream. I think word about Murphy or Charlotte got out. That's awful. The crowd was getting out of control. It was terrifying.

"Give us that bitch. she needs to be killed." The crowd was shouting so much you could barely make out the words.

We walked out of his tent and ran with Charlotte close behind us. We reached the cliffs and Charlotte jumped as the crowd came closer. I knelt to the crowd and started to sob, Jasper ran his hand through my hair and rubbed my back. Clarke was crying too, but she was standing and yelling at bells at the same time.

AN: so. Who liked it? It's so awful. I'm not good at writing. But so many people read it it's so much pressure to write well. If u like this maybe u could check out my other stories. They aren't 100 related. But they r pretty good I've been told. Hope u like it. COMMENT AND VOTE.

Bye babies. ❤️😘👶