⁠ ⁡ ⁢ ⁣ ⁤𝖎𝖎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐩

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 

𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖'𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - this proved to still be true after three years without travelling via portkey. As Lucius, Draco and Atlas all gracefully landed on their feet, Drew crashed to the cold dewy grass with a groan. She moved to lay on her back instead of her stomach, left hand clutching her bright green coloured jumper, right holding her mouth in fear of retching up the breakfast she'd eaten. Narcissa had no interest in the semantics of quidditch and instead had opted to stay at the manor and go to gather Draco and Atlas's schooling products from Diagon Alley, she would apparate in for the game and leave not even a second later. The Finkles had already gone to retrieve both Kerani and Drew's necessary items a few weeks prior, as they wanted to miss the busy rush.

From beside her, Atlas let out a low chuckle, patting Drew's back comfortingly. Lucius stood off to the side a little ways ahead of them, speaking with the muggle for their campsite that he'd reserved for them months ago. The eldest Malfoy's face had screwed up sourly at the site of Drew's landing, and as he spoke with the muggle man his expression hardly changed.

"Are you going to puke, Druella?" Draco sneered with his arms crossed over his chest. Drew rolled her eyes and after gulping down a breath of air, launched herself forwards towards her little prat of a cousin. Draco let out a high-pitched shriek as Drew tackled him to the wet grass, her hands knotting into his obnoxious coloured hair and tugged harshly. This continued for a minute or so, Atlas stifling laughter off to the side until Lucius returned and growled lowly in embarrassment.